NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Did you see the hold on that last run? Right in front of the officials, and it was the reason he broke free.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Did you see the hold on that last run? Right in front of the officials, and it was the reason he broke free.
Nope, didn't watch it cuz I knew how it would end.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

This is shaping up to be the worst Super Bowl ever.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Did you see the hold on that last run? Right in front of the officials, and it was the reason he broke free.
Jags note discrepancies
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Per the NFL, the Patriots' one penalty is the fewest in a playoff game since 2011, when the Patriots were called for one in a victory over Baltimore.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The three calls that cost the Jaguars the game.

Also, Bleacher Report has a photo showing the first person to congratulate Brady was the ref.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Rumors had that NE D coordinator as a lock for the Giants job too.

We'll see. I wouldn't be shocked by anything at this point. Including a Jacksonville SB.
Shurmur NYG

I'm a bit sad on both of your predictions.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Ditto.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Browns hire Haley as OC.

My brother-in-law, a huge Cleveland fan, said "He'll be the head coach after we start 0-5.

Haley is a good hire. The guy is a total dick and gets in bar fights (two in Pittsburgh alone), but he's a yeller and that's what a young team needs.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

This absolutely does reek of the Browns having a backup plan for Hue Jackson's ultimate firing.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I've been on the phone trying to get the Browns' GM to take Tomlin too, but he won't return my calls.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

NFL

Post by GORDON »

"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I don't.

That's the NFL making money. That's capitalism at its finest.

They're placating the kneelers with some bullshit committee and a fucking pittance. Meanwhile, they're doing everything they can to end any mention of kneeling or standing for the anthem.

SJW NFL never worked because it wasn't the owners driving this bullshit. It was the players.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I'm standing with Leisher.
GORDON
Site Admin

NFL

Post by GORDON »

I think you're kneeling with him.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: I think you're kneeling with him.
Typically I stand, and he kneels.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
GORDON wrote: I think you're kneeling with him.
Typically I stand, and he kneels.
Catt likes to blow me while I'm on stairs above him. I don't know why. He's weird.