NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Saban tried to hire Zach Smith after the 2017 season.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Dec 04th OSU at UNC Men's BBall.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Dec 04th OSU at UNC Men's BBall.
$$$ ?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Dec 04th OSU at UNC Men's BBall.
UNC #8, OSU #12 in this preseason list
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

OSU wants to trademark the word 'The' on clothing

They don't show any examples of the designs, but I'm skeptical.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, that trademark one is weird. I think they're trying to be the only college to be able to do that, which ok, but still "The" is tough to trademark.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Vegas likes OSU more than UofM, barely.

And, lol.... two books won't even give odds on the Tar Heels.
North Carolina Tar Heels -- +200000 +50000 +67000 --
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Clemson is -670 to win their conference. Ouch. Should the other schools even bother playing games?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Clemson is -670 to win their conference. Ouch. Should the other schools even bother playing games?
Probably not.

That being said, nice to see UNC not at the very bottom of that list! Woooo!
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Clearly, Duke and Kentucky should be banned from all competition forever based on this shocking revelation.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

The Crimson Tide, coming off a 44-16 loss to Clemson in the College Football Playoff championship, is No. 2. Clemson received 52 first-place votes from the media and Alabama received the other 10. Clemson snaps a record-tying string of three straight years in which Alabama was preseason No. 1.

Georgia, Alabama's Southeastern Conference rival, is No. 3, followed by No. 4 Oklahoma and No. 5 Ohio State.
AP Preseason top 25
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Another day, another UM transfer claiming the school blackballed him.

UM is being talked about a lot this summer, but most of it has been negative. Lot of the UM fans I know aren't thrilled with Harbaugh.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

This new Miami individual temporary trophy thing for turnovers and TDs is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen in sports.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

That was an absolute shit show.

Florida is crazy overrated. Both teams were hot garbage. Florida was really badly coached. Neither team could tackle.

Florida only won because Miami's offensive line is easily one of the worst I've seen in years. If that line shows up Miami wins by 2-3 TDs.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Well, if he's right, he's a magician.