NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Buckeyes offense looks like dog shit. O line is getting their asses kicked. It's making Haskins play terribly.

D looks great outside of one play. They're missing Bosa though.

We'll see what adjustments they make for the second half. Although, I'm not crazy optimistic.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

What a game!

No idea why OSU didn't go up tempo the whole game. PSU's D couldn't keep up when we did that.

Not sure I've ever seen a game with so many personal fouls called. Two ejections too.

Chase Young stepped up huge in Bosa's absence.

Should be an easier October before we head into November for MSU and Michigan.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Good game for OSU, solidly locking up that #5 spot behind Notre Dame!
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Good game for OSU, solidly locking up that #5 spot behind Notre Dame!
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Go watch Franklin's post game speech to the media.

Then go to ESPN and watch Feinbaum destroy it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Go watch Franklin's post game speech to the media.

Then go to ESPN and watch Feinbaum destroy it.
Will try to remember for when I get home tonight.

I've decided to go ahead and permanently award OSU 5th place all season.

For instance:. After the 3 SEC teams that have qualified, does Notre Dame or Clemson lock up 4th?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I've decided to go ahead and permanently award OSU 5th place all season.
I'll take it!
TheCatt wrote: After the 3 SEC teams that have qualified, does Notre Dame or Clemson lock up 4th?
I assume your goal is to just irritate people? You'd piss off more people by keeping Clemson in. They look like shit, they're from the south, and people are sick of them.

You know, I kind of want a clusterfuck at the end of one of these years. Give me an undefeated conference champ from every conference and ND. Let's get rid of this stupid 4 team playoff.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

When it comes to college football, I mostly just try to annoy you. Here.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

This weekend PSU had a 96.1% chance of winning with 8 or so minutes left in the fourth quarter and lost.

However, Louisville had a 99% chance of winning in the 4th quarter and lost.

Ouch.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Bad weekend for the SEC as #5 LSU lost, #8 Auburn lost, and #13 Kentucky lost.

Big 12 didn't have a great day either as Texas, who lost to fucking Maryland, beat OU. OkSt lost as well.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Bama, Georgia, Clemson, Notre Dame... OSU 5th.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Unless our secondary steps up I won't be objecting to that 5 ranking anytime soon.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Unless our secondary steps up I won't be objecting to that 5 ranking anytime soon.
At least your O is stepping up
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Sooners fire their scapegoat.

Although, they might be right. #1 in offense and #69 in defense. Ouch.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

ESPN's playoff predictor says...

Currently it has Bama and OSU in, and shockingly, even with 1 loss both have a better than 60% chance to get in.

Everyone else needs to be undefeated to have a shot, according to this predictor.

Bama's nonconference SOS is 127! Holy shit is that bad.

OSU, meanwhile, has the #1 ranking in the strength of record metric. It basically says the average top 25 team would have a 9% chance of being undefeated with OSU's schedule thus far. I believe it considering PSU had a 96.1% win percentage during the 4th quarter of that game...until they didn't.

This won't end well for us. Bama's biggest strength is their QB and our biggest weakness is our secondary.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Cali judge rules "show cause" the NCAA slaps cheating coaches with is unconstitutional in Cali.

Now the Pac 12 is scrambling as USC, UCLA, and Stanford all might not be able to be in the NCAA, let alone the Pac 12.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Adidas consultant naming names.

Uh, Kansas might want to sit that kid before starting their season...

NC State looks like they're going to be forfeiting some wins.