NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: It would be more like it being canceled because of a shortage of those peanut butter things wrapped in orange and black wax paper.
I've killed for less.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

I think you mean "Football" season.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

B1G Football players for unity group demanding certain C-19 stipulations.

Their concerns all seem legit to me. Make 'em happen and let's get this season rolling!
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

The same place that hired Bobby Knight? Guess they are slow to learn.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Bobby was a tremendous asshole, but those who hated him made his crimes far worse than they actually were. His players LOVED him.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote:B1G Football players for unity group demanding certain C-19 stipulations.

Their concerns all seem legit to me. Make 'em happen and let's get this season rolling!
OSU athletes make it clear their school isn't a problem.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

The MAC just cancelled all fall sports, including football. They might play in the spring.

OSU Twitter exploding with talk that the B1G is discussing the same.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: The MAC just cancelled all fall sports, including football. They might play in the spring.

OSU Twitter exploding with talk that the B1G is discussing the same.
Probably not a bad idea
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Hmmm, or, the ACC lets everyone else move, and BOOM - ALL ACC BCS!
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

B1G and Pac-12 cancel fall Football. :(

ACC and Big 12 are apparently thisclose to also cancelling.

Rumor has the SEC trying to scramble for colleges to join them as a single super conference for one year only.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Wait, cancel cancel? Not just delay to Spring?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Cancelled with an eye towards spring.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Cancelled with an eye towards spring.
Hmmmmmm. 2020 has sucked enough.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

B1G back tracking.

They are hearing it from the players and staffs.

Now claiming no vote was taken yet, and the situation is still fluid.