NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Call me a hater, but the facts back up my opinion on Saban.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Call me a hater, but the facts back up my opinion on Saban.
Why do you hate excellence?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Hah "Beat Michigan"

Although, is that really an accomplishment?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Hah "Beat Michigan"

Is beating UNC really an accomplishment at Duke? :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:

Good point, Michigan does own the series against OSU, just like UNC owns it against Duke in both sports.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote:

Good point, Michigan does own the series against OSU, just like UNC owns it against Duke in both sports.
"What have you done for me lately?"

Michigan only holds the series and the most wins by any college program if you count all the bullshit years when nobody else was playing. They, literally, count their wins against OSU when OSU's program was intramural. Fuck TTUN.

Did you see the Eleven Warriors tweet from this weekend? "Don't let OSU's dominance of MSU make you forget that Michigan was the only Big Ten team to lose their bowl game."

I don't get people who aren't into sports. Only sports can give us gems like that or:
"Coach, why did you go for two at the end of the game with victory guaranteed?"
"Because I couldn't go for 3."
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: don't get people who aren't into sports
Maybe they take a lot of NSAIDs
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Preseason top 2015 for next year

Interestingly, UCF has decided to step up it's level of competition, and go for a true National Championship contender... UNC :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Preseason top 2015 for next year

Interestingly, UCF has decided to step up it's level of competition, and go for a true National Championship contender... UNC :)
That's more impressive than Alabama's out of conference opponent.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Innocent until proven guilty.

Besides, this guy might just open up a few more scholarship positions that Saban needs, if you know what I mean.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Innocent until proven guilty.
Here's a Malcolm reply:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

OSU is finally ranked. Now we'll probably lose...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: OSU is finally ranked. Now we'll probably lose...
Being in that 20-25 zone means you're gonna win + lose. But the Big Ten is pretty soft.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: But the Big Ten is pretty soft.
Very soft. I think this one and done rule is killing college hoops.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

UNC 59, Clemson 0

UNC was 15th, Clemson 20th going into the game, and it got close, but we won again.
That’s the Tigers’ all-time record in Chapel Hill. Over nine decades starting in 1926, on four different North Carolina home courts, through 14 Clemson coaches and 16 U.S. presidents.