NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Bucks hire WSU's defensive coordinator.

That probably means they expect Schianno to leave.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Kiffin is still slamming Saban.

Saban is human garbage.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Bucks couldn't get into top 25 after dominating MSU.

I do NOT think this team is that good, but it is curious. They're 4-0 in conference and 13-4 overall. Their best win and worst loss are both better than 15-2 Purdue, yet Purdue is #5.

I've heard our next game, Thursday against Maryland, is the determining factor. If we win that, we'll be taken more seriously. Not just because of the opponent, but to prove Sunday wasn't just a fluke.

Looking at the schedule, I expect if OSU goes undefeated until Feb 7th, you'll see them move up in the ratings for a date with Purdue. Purdue being the only team currently ranked left on our schedule. Even losing to Purdue, we should be a tournament team. Although, the Sweet Sixteen is probably the limit for this group.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

This isn't football. 1 win isn't enough, especially with 2 big losses to Gonzaga + UNC; a not great loss to Butler, and a looking-better loss to Clemson.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Preaching to the choir. I know we're not good enough, just pointing out that it's interesting.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Preaching to the choir. I know we're not good enough, just pointing out that it's interesting.
You're close though. A few losses by others, and some cheap wins and you're in :)
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Terrible offsides call.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Terrible offsides call.
And facemask missed right after that.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote:
TheCatt wrote: Terrible offsides call.
And facemask missed right after that.
And they just said it was 1st down instead of 3rd after picking up a flag. Two missed holding calls?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

That TD had to stand... otherwise, fuck these refs.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Man, Kirby Smart knocking Urban Meyer down to 4th place on the list... :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

I'm not watching or even following it on ESPN. I assume Georgia is winning?

If Georgia wins, it puts even more egg on the face of the CFP. Why was Bama there?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I'm not watching or even following it on ESPN. I assume Georgia is winning?

If Georgia wins, it puts even more egg on the face of the CFP. Why was Bama there?
Georgia by 7, but its close.9:30 left
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Keep me posted. I won't even give ESPN the click traffic.

UCF is the true champ. They beat the team that beat both of these teams.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Georgia posting a big fat Atlanta Falcons. 20-20
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

OMG - Bama kicker just shanked a FG at the end of regulation. He was lined up in the middle of the field, 3 seconds left... his plant foot slipped a little bit. 34 yarder.

Overtime.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

UGA gets sacked, 4th down 51-yd FG (first OT), and kicker delivers... 24-21, Bama about to get the ball...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

UGA sacks Bama QB, forces 2nd and 26 (I think)... Bama - TD pass as UGA forgets to cover a man; 26-23, game over, man.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Hopefully, this will mean Saban can retire and stop hurting kids.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Hopefully, this will mean Saban can retire and stop hurting kids.
[video][/video]