NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: This is clearly trolling because you're not this stupid
I'm just trying out my Trumpisms. Sad that you can't refute them. Pathetic like the Big Ten!
Ha! That's funny in two ways. Both because of the ridiculous claims despite evidence to the contrary, but also because I said such things would best be attributed to Malcolm, whom I constant said acted just like Trump.

Auburn and LSU continued the SEC's postseason suckage. Let's see if Georgia and/or Bama can save face.

I didn't even realize Michigan turned the ball over 5 times in the second half. Holy Shit! They gave up a 19-3 lead. There are people up north already calling for Harbaugh's job. I wonder if he loses against MSU, OSU, PSU, and a bowl again if time will be up?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

UCF coach slams CFP.

He's not wrong. I would have preferred them be in over Bama.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

He's not right either. UCF played who? Navy? Maryland? Bah.
Leisher wrote: That's funny in two ways. Both because of the ridiculous claims despite evidence to the contrary,
The Trumpisms in the last post were all true.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: He's not right either. UCF played who? Navy? Maryland? Bah.
#7 Auburn. The two loss team that somehow would have been in the CFP had they won their conference title. UCF beat the mighty SEC!!! Let's crown them champions of the world!!!!
TheCatt wrote: The Trumpisms in the last post were all true.
In Trump's mind everything he says is true and logical.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
#7 Auburn. The two loss team that somehow would have been in the CFP had they won their conference title.
I meant in the regular season. To be fair, Auburn's top cornerback was out. And if you think Quarterback is important, I mean Quarter = 25, right? Well a corner = 90, that's like more than 3x a quarterback.

(Help, I can't get out of Trump mode)
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I meant in the regular season.
Ok Booger.

Meanwhile, Georgia and Oklahoma aren't aware they're allowed to play defense...
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Oklahoma pulled a Michigan.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Oklahoma pulled a Michigan.
To be fair, the SEC is the best...
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Keep trolling Malcolm, I'm not biting.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
So far, all I see is SEC vs SEC next week
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
So far, all I see is SEC vs SEC next week
I do too. I mean, it's bound to happen when you constantly stack the odds in their favor. Bama should be the most rested team in the country.

I'm sure the dozen people who watch it will love it.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Nick Saban complains about CFP scheduling.

Seriously, go fuck yourself you steaming pile of human excrement. Nobody in college football has done more to oppress kids and use them more than Nick Saban.

He over signs, which means cutting kids. No other conference allows it.

He tried to block other schools from recruiting in "his territories" preventing kids from having more options.

Let's not forget when he blocked a kid's transfer who had already graduated and just wanted playing time.

Nick Saban can rot in hell.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

UCF are your 2017-18 National Champions!

Meanwhile, Mark Titus wins the internet today:
Mark Titus
‏Verified account @clubtrillion
Jan 1

3rd-best SEC team is gonna play another SEC team for a national title on same field where UCF clinched 13-0 season by beating 2nd-best SEC team (who beat those other 2 SEC teams). Thank God the 4-team playoff has brought undisputed clarity to what used to be a complicated mess!
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Ted Valentine considers retirement.

Good. The basketball officials I know have always considered him a joke and a terrible official. He's where he is because of skin color and politics.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Somehow we just beat MSU.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Nice win. NCSU beat Duke, so I guess 'Nova's back to #1.

And F' Teddy V.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

They're paying the coaches national championship bonuses. They're really all in on this. Good for them.