NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Again, 3 national championships will do that for you.
Should have only been two, but Gene Smith won them a title by sending the terrible Luke Fickell OSU team to a 6-6 bowl instead of sitting out. Thus, the following year the 12-0 Urban Meyer squad was left out of the title game thanks to harsh sanctions for players selling their own property. Something Bama players have been caught doing both before and after that incident with zero punishment.
TheCatt wrote: Bama always recruits great players and has the best coach in the game over the past several years. So it keeps building.
We always recruit great players, have the best coach in the game, and it just keeps building. Don't think he's the best? His master wasn't Belicheat. He doesn't oversign kids, avoid scheduling road P5 games, play one fewer P5 game a year, schedule DII teams, or raise a national stink when his typical recruiting areas get more recruiting options. Fuck Nick Saban. If there were another way he could fuck these kids, he would. Piece of shit couldn't cheat at MSU, so he left. He couldn't cut it in the pros, so he promised never to leave and then left immediately after. He promised he wouldn't leave LSU, then left.

Claim he's the best all you want, but end of the day, he's been gaming the system for years. That's not great coaching.

In related news, hooray for the stupid cocksuckers in the CFP and the SEC! Notre Dame is rethinking their challenging schedule.
"We didn't have that breather game the week before one of our rivals," Kelly told ESPN.com.
Thanks for that Nick Saban and the CFP. Your ignorant decision told all the P5 conferences that big wins and a tough schedule don't mean shit. Now all the schools will start scheduling cream puffs.
TheCatt wrote: 6 wins now, 4 against Pac 12 opponents though. What, couldn't schedule the MAC for bowls?
If Wisconsin hangs on, they'll be 7-0 with only Michigan left to play. (Wisconsin, the joke of the CFP all year, will have beaten the ACC's second best team...)

Would it be wrong if I would be ok with Michigan being the only Big Ten team to lose?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
If Wisconsin hangs on, they'll be 7-0 with only Michigan left to play. (Wisconsin, the joke of the CFP all year, will have beaten the ACC's second best team...)
Yes, and it only took half of Miami's offense being injured and missing tonight's game for it to happen.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: have the best [3rd] coach in the game
Fixed that for ya.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Yes, and it only took half of Miami's offense being injured and missing tonight's game for it to happen.
Should Wisconsin sit a corner? Would that be fair?
TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: have the best [3rd] coach in the game
Fixed that for ya.
That's just too dumb to fix.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Honestly, the past 4 years, the results of Swinney, Meyer, and Saban are awfully similar.

I'd give Meyer 2nd for now.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Considering they're similar, yet the playing field isn't even, I'd say Meyer belongs at #1.

Wisconsin made it 7-0 for the Big Ten. Lots of pressure on Harbaugh and Michigan.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Nick Saban runs an off-season basketball 'league' in the sports department.
Saban is perhaps the greatest coach in the history of college football. But his staff says he’s equally maniacal and maybe even more successful in his other job: commissioner of his lunchtime pickup basketball league.

He’s exactly the same as a basketball player as he is a football coach. He prepares game plans. He recruits the most talented players. He exploits the rules to his advantage. He obsesses over defense. And his team almost never loses.
Saban doesn’t recruit so much as select. He takes the best players for himself. He’s the point guard, and he wants teammates who complement his skills. In other words, Alabama defensive line coach Karl Dunbar says, Saban plays “with a loaded deck.” Scotty Hollins, for example, is a perfect Saban teammate. He’s big. He’s strong. He can shoot, he can rebound and he can bang in the post. It also helps that Scotty Hollins is the team chaplain.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wisconsin made it 7-0 for the Big Ten.
To be fair, the 3 major conferences had to take away from their bowl teams to be in the CFP :P
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Meh, you're just mad we kicked your ass in the Civil War. Get over it already.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Meh, you're just mad we kicked your ass in the Civil War. Get over it already.
Does the North still play football?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Does the North still play football?
Does anyone in North Carolina?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
Yes, the Panthers.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote:
Yes, the Panthers.
Nah, they're paper tigers. Besides, I heard Kaep is better than Cam.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote:

Yes, the Panthers.
Nah, they're paper tigers. Besides, I heard Kaep is better than Cam.
lol
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Big Ten finishes 7-1 in bowls.

Only Michigan lost, which is hilariously awesome.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Big Ten finishes 7-1 in bowls.

Only Michigan lost, which is hilariously awesome.
I think you mean SEC EMBARRASSES BIG TEN or... BEST BIG TEN COACH LOSES TO SEC ALSO-RAN
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Ha! Michigan lead the entire game until the final minutes and finished without a win over a winning team on the year. Harbaugh's coaching "eliteness" has to be questioned. Fucker is three years in and using his own players now. His record is the SAME as Brady Hoke's was. At what point do we get to say he's doing a terrible job?

Booger, an ESPN personality, is getting roasted over his flip flopping opinion on bowl games from year to year.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Ha! Michigan lead the entire game until the final minutes and finished without a win over a winning team on the year. Harbaugh's coaching "eliteness" has to be questioned. Fucker is three years in and using his own players now. His record is the SAME as Brady Hoke's was. At what point do we get to say he's doing a terrible job?

Booger, an ESPN personality, is getting roasted over his flip flopping opinion on bowl games from year to year.
Look, the NFL is the best football league in the world right? How many NFL wins does Urban Meyer have? ZERO. How many does James Franklin have? ZERO. Jim? MORE THAN ALL OF THEM PUT TOGETHER, MANY TIMES OVER.

I don't even know who would hire Urban Meyer in the NFL.

Harbaugh is the best coach in the Big Ten, period. And he just got embarrassed by the SEC, just like everyone else does.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Ha! Michigan lead the entire game until the final minutes and finished without a win over a winning team on the year. Harbaugh's coaching "eliteness" has to be questioned. Fucker is three years in and using his own players now. His record is the SAME as Brady Hoke's was. At what point do we get to say he's doing a terrible job?

Look, the NFL is the best football league in the world right? How many NFL wins does Urban Meyer have? ZERO. How many does James Franklin have? ZERO. Jim? MORE THAN ALL OF THEM PUT TOGETHER, MANY TIMES OVER.

I don't even know who would hire Urban Meyer in the NFL.

Harbaugh is the best coach in the Big Ten, period. And he just got embarrassed by the SEC, just like everyone else does.
This is clearly trolling because you're not this stupid. It would've been more effective had you hacked Malcolm's account and posted this as him.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: This is clearly trolling because you're not this stupid
I'm just trying out my Trumpisms. Sad that you can't refute them. Pathetic like the Big Ten!