NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

NCAA will not mandate a return date for college sports.

Meanwhile, it looks like California has officially said no football this fall, and the PAC12 might follow along. I guess Bama-USC is already officially off the table and Bama is looking for a new opponent.

However, many B1G schools have questionable timelines.

And the SEC president just came out today and said, if other conferences aren't playing, we won't be playing.

Ok, C-19, you can fuck off now.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Buckeyes with a big win over Maryland today.

They're definitely in the Big Dance, but they could go out round 1 or win the whole thing. Who the hell knows?
Wrong again, leister! ;)
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

You must have missed the simulations (or whatever they were) I posted where they won the whole thing. As far as I'm concerned they're the champs!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: You must have missed the simulations (or whatever they were) I posted where they won the whole thing. As far as I'm concerned they're the champs!
THEY DIDNT EVEN MAKE THE TOURNAMENT. SAD!
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

And yet, they still won it. Amazing!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: And yet, they still won it. Amazing!
Schrodinger's tournament.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Ha!
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah... I requested NCSU/UNC football tickets this year, we'll see how that goes... so many variables. I'd love to see football, even with no fans, or 20% of fans, etc.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Punter is given his eligibility back after going undrafted.
Good.
Leisher wrote: Here is the actual story of what happened at Clemson when a coach used the n word.
So... no one was being called a nigga?
Leisher wrote: Holy shit, what a fucking dumbass. If you're FSU, do you fire him?
Biig ooops, bro.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: So... no one was being called a nigga?
The guy in the gap was, are you not paying attention? :D
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Texas State's HC uses racial slurs and insults all the time.
People should... say things when they are happening.
Leisher wrote: Former Bama gymnast says that culture is pretty racist.
Kiaku filed a formal Title IX complaint but said only the joke was investigated and that the assistant coach, who was not identified, was given a warning and allowed to remain on the team.
Oh.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Ok St RB basically quits the program after seeing a picture of his coach, Mike Gundy, wearing an OAN shirt.

I don't know enough about OAN to make a call here. Are they far right or are they insane right?

If just far right, I would disagree with the kid. You can't tell people what to think, and that's essentially what you'd be doing.

If they're insane right, like Infowars shit, then he's right to take a stand. I also hope he'd take the same stand if Gundy was wearing a Daily KOS shirt or something.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Well that was resolved fast...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I don't know enough about OAN to make a call here. Are they far right or are they insane right?
OAN is INSANE. They are Pro-Trump, and one of their writers LITERALLY works for the Russian government, and puts out bullshit articles like the 75 year old man being an anti-fa plant. They're pretty close to Infowars.

So of course the White House invited them to the WH press corp.