NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

And conspiracy theorists...
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Let's say UNC is playing OSU in the championship game. A play goes to replay and it's overturned essentially derailing UNC's momentum. That happens 3 more times in the game, including once when no official on the field asked for it. After the game, you find out the replay guy was taking orders directly from Durham. That wouldn't bug you?

Why the fuck were ACC and SEC officials used in the CFP games? What sense does that make? Why not Pac 12 officials? Or MAC officials? Or Mountain West officials? Or Conference USA officials? Why isn't the replay official or those he/she is taking orders from named to the public?

Why did OSU get dropped a spot for blowing out a top 10 team? It was, literally, the only way an SEC-ACC final could happen...

ESPN owning a stake in two conferences, and then constantly promoting those two conferences is like if the MSM constantly pushed one party over another and actually endorsed candidates...oh wait...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Why the fuck were ACC and SEC officials used in the CFP games? What sense does that make?
Because they were not in the games involved.
Leisher wrote: Why not Pac 12 officials? Or MAC officials? Or Mountain West officials? Or Conference USA officials?
Because those people don't know what football is.
Leisher wrote: Why did OSU get dropped a spot for blowing out a top 10 team?
Cuz the SEC will always get more respect than the B10 or the ACC.

Yall should have chosen ESPN instead of Fox :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Because they were not in the games involved.
Not true. They absolutely had an interest in who won.
TheCatt wrote: Because those people don't know what football is.
Sure they do. I think some MAC schools beat ACC schools in bowl games.
TheCatt wrote: Cuz the SEC will always get more respect than the B10 or the ACC.
Only because their folks are the ones in power. It's not because of reality, and that sucks. Sports should be our haven from political bullshit, but nope.
TheCatt wrote: Yall should have chosen ESPN instead of Fox
Trust me, I think about that often. If ESPN owned the B1G Network, OSU probably would have won at least 2 more championships.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Hey, I know a team that is looking for a RB...
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Hey, I know a team that is looking for a RB...
Dobbins going pro?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Announcer tonight: "I'm not going to go all Ohio State fan and complain about the call..."
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Announcer tonight: "I'm not going to go all Ohio State fan and complain about the call..."
Announcer for what?
TheCatt wrote: Dobbins going pro?
Yes, as expected.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Announcer
College basketball game
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Announcer
College basketball game
He work for ESPN?

Mark May has admitted that he would always pick against OSU because while he got hate, it made him relevant.

SEC just tossed another B1G player for targeting. Watch the video.
College and NFL referees are coming out against the overturned fumble returned for a TD.

Maybe the SEC should be banned from bowl games? By the way, that crew that worked the OSU-Clemson game apparently had other controversial calls this year. Again, how the fuck did they get assigned that game?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

It's early, but also feels like the Big 12 was way over-rated
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

The very next possession and targeting on a defenseless runner wasn't called. Weird...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Indiana football could teach a class on how to blow a football game

Also, with 4 minutes left in a game, ahead by one score, I've never seen a team LESS prepared for an onside kick than Indiana was.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Another weekend another 4 top ten teams have lost so far...

A little crazy since only 4 top ten teams have played so far.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Sparty with another conference win. Looks like most of their conference games are backloaded in difficulty.

UNC... just hoping to get to 2021 at this point :(
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

OSU at Maryland on Tuesday.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

The best NFL Draft declaration ever?