NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Trevor Lawrence got laid the rona.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: because Trumps tells you it's ok
Actually, several Dem Congresspeople endorsed play and approval had to be given by several Dem governors as well. Plus, the Dems have been very vocal about saying Trump did not save B1G football, so if he doesn't get all the credit, he doesn't get all the blame either.
Cakedaddy wrote: We will never hear about any players' grandmas getting sick and dying from it because no one would want to be the one that blamed a kid for killing their grandma. Plus schools/NCAA/etc would keep a lid on it. But this is also what's at risk. They aren't just risking themselves or the program. Other people are exposed as well.
People would be exposed no matter what. In the case of these guys playing, most are trying to bubble with their teams only. They're being tested daily. Testing they wouldn't receive otherwise.
TheCatt wrote: I understand your point, Cake, but fuck, no one's safe anywhere at this rate in America.
Exactly.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

That puts the count at 1.

Would he have contracted covid without football? Just as likely.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: That puts the count at 1.

So... you didn't read the article :)

He plays Div II football, and all Div II sports were canceled. So the count is still zero.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

SPARTY PARTY! -21.5 point underdogs. Just wow.

Also, their coach needs to learn to just take a knee, and what the clock means. *edit* - Nevermind, turns out Michigan did have 3 timeouts, not 2 as the TV recorded. The announcers were fooled as well.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: So... you didn't read the article
I did not.
TheCatt wrote: SPARTY PARTY! -21.5 point underdogs. Just wow.
I am in an NCAA pool and picked MSU to cover. Half the Minnesota team was out for Covid protocol when they played Michigan, so Michigan's dominate win was far less impressive than it looked. I did not expect the upset.

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Michigan fans have crashed their fan site. Prior to crashing it was just people melting down over this loss and the job Harbaugh is doing.

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Lol - Something's got to change at UofM I think. Too many years of not getting beyond the hump.
I wasn't even looking for this, but just saw this on Wikipedia looking for his head-to-head with MSU
Harbaugh was born in Toledo, Ohio. His father, Mel Tucker, is the MSU football coach.
Texas eliminates Big12 from the post-season...
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Shit like that wiki is why sports are awesome.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

ACC - Big Ten Challenge set

UNC vs Iowa
OSU vs UND
Duke vs Illinois
Michigan State vs Virginia

for the top games.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: That puts the count at 1.

So... you didn't read the article :)

He plays Div II football, and all Div II sports were canceled. So the count is still zero.
I would if the count is really -1, like the dude would have survived if sports had been organized and he had been monitored better.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

The MAC is back. A little late, but still before the PAC12.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

B1G dramatically changes Covid protocol.

The Pac-12 probably should follow suit.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Michigan sucks.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Michigan sucks.
Lol. Michigan dead.

And thank you, Duke, for making up for the FCS game our opponent had to cancel due to covid.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Maryland is hammering PSU in PSU.

WTF is going on?

Maryland got absolutely annihilated by Northwestern to start the season, then beat lowly Minnesota in overtime by a point.

PSU was a 27 point favorite.

They're going to drop to 0-3. Is James Franklin's seat hot yet?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Big Ten sucks. :D
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Great game between the Irish and Clemson. Much closer than I thought it would be.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Ha!