NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Some good games so far.

Not good for my brackets, but entertaining
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

My bracket is perfect right now. Marquette is going to lose and fuck that up.

Barkley is honestly a national treasure.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

My daughter is also perfect, but also picked Marquette.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Marquette didn't bother to show up.

Thankfully, I had them losing in the next round.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

I had Murray State in both brackets
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

That article didn't say anything about people telling him not to yell, just that he did not apologize
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Semantics. Why was the article written if they weren't upset about him not apologizing. Coaches yell all the time. Why the everloving fuck would this warrant front page attention? It was a nothing that lasted about 2-3 seconds.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Big Ten has an impressive 6-0 start.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

It has been impressive, but OSU plays tonight...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Go Anteaters! And, wtf, Virginia, really? (down 10 4 minutes left in 1st half)
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

If this Virginia score holds I seriously will look into starting one of those online petitions to ban them from #1 seeds until they win a title.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Fuck that, ban them from the NCAA if they had lost that game
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: It has been impressive, but OSU plays tonight...
Well, Wisconsin choked badly so the pressure's off!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

My bragging point in this so far: a PERFECT South bracket. Including #9 OK, #12 Oregon, #13 UC-Irvine, and #10 Iowa.

Let's not talk about the other regions.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

OSU is the only 11 seed to advance!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

If it hadn't been for OSU, my Midwest would have been perfect, too.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Big Ten goes 8-1
The other major conferences also have performed well, with the ACC and SEC both going 5-2 so far, the Big 12 going 4-2 and the Pac-12 3-1.

Results haven't been so kind to the Big East, which at 1-3 is the only conference to play at least three games and have a losing record.
Really, I would put the Pac 12 at 2-1, that play-in game doesn't count. Putting ASU in the tournament was a joke.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: If it hadn't been for OSU, my Midwest would have been perfect, too.
That's what you get for doubting them! :D