NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Good job, Syracuse.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Only Michigan + Virginia left as undefeated. UVA + Duke play in 2 days.

Mich doesn't play a top 15 team until they meet MSU, 2/24 and 3/9.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

They had better hope they don't play Rutgers.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: They had better hope they don't play Rutgers.
lol
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Interesting tidbit...

PSU has 11 kids in the NCAA transfer protocol. As pointed out on the Twitters, that is highly unusual.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

OSU looses another QB.

Never heard of this kid. Sounds like he's making a good move.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Texas A&M QB to transfer and OSU is among the schools on his list.

What makes this more interesting is he and Tate Martell have history.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Bucks just dropped their 5th straight. First time in over two decades.

At this point I'm thinking they'll be lucky to make the NIT.

Holtman is having trouble getting scraps from Matta and his freshman to play as a team. They play good D, but they have no offense.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Bucks just dropped their 5th straight. First time in over two decades.
Ouch. Big Ten's strong, but I've got to think OSU has dropped to the bubble by now.

UNC's had a nice stretch. Our highest rated recruit is still coming off the bench, but damn he's good.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Michigan Football just tweeted this and are getting annihilated by OSU and their own fans.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Specially not Clemson. Or Bama.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

I just don't know what they're smoking.

Irrelevant for two decades, lost to their rivals 14 out of 16 times, and get beat by every other contender. "We've got it the best!"

Please explain the logic underlying that conclusion...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I just don't know what they're smoking.

Irrelevant for two decades, lost to their rivals 14 out of 16 times, and get beat by every other contender. "We've got it the best!"

Please explain the logic underlying that conclusion...
I mean, UNC has it best, cuz UNC is a wonderful place to be, despite the irrelevance of our FB program. :)

But Michigan cannot say that. Especially not their football program.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

They do have a good basketball program though...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: They do have a good basketball program though...
Yeah we do :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Ohio State won a basketball game! Alert the media!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Ohio State won a basketball game! Alert the media!
Wooooo! NIT, Baby!
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

We're playing that basketball school tonight. At their campus. I don't expect a win, but I hope we don't get housed.

We probably will.