NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Dec 21st.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

And they're favored to win according to Vegas.

Dabo Sweeney should just shut the fuck up and keep handing out PEDs and paychecks.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Seems like a good time to bet on OSU.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

OSU players are pretty pissed after all the award ceremonies last night.

JK Dobbins, the statistical leading RB in the nation and who played in only 2-3 4th quarters, wasn't even up for awards. Meanwhile, an LSU S won the award for the best DB while Jeffrey Okudah, who is a projected top five or ten pick and considered the best DB in the nation by ALL the actual experts, didn't win. That's the LSU defense that has been shredded all year by awesome teams like Ole Miss. Oh, and that safety isn't even considered the best DB on his team.

Chase Young got defensive player of the year though.

Should be interesting to see if this translates to the game.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

USC gets notice of allegations from NCAA.

Yes, this is tied to the "shoe scandal". So, when does Arizona, Duke, Clemson, etc. get their letters?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Michigan beat UNC + Gonzaga. UNC + Gonzaga beat Oregon. So, of course, Oregon beats Michigan.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

UNC's best basketball player is hurt. Goodbye rankings.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

That sucks.

Meanwhile, OSU just lost to Minnesota. There might be too much parity in college hoops this year.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: That sucks.

Meanwhile, OSU just lost to Minnesota. There might be too much parity in college hoops this year.
Completely missed that. Ouch.

I just hope Kansas gets taken down, fucking cheaters.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: There might be too much parity in college hoops this year.
The big ten has 1 1-0 team, 1 0-1 team, and 12 1-1 teams in conference play.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

The B1G 10 might get 10 teams in this year.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Kansas coach Bill Self said his team has "been pretty good and fairly consistent" since the Duke loss.
"I mean, let's face it, we paid for the best, we expected the best."
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

First four signees for OSU today are WRs. 2 5 stars and 2 4 stars.

We're gonna need more balls to throw.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Maryland stole a 5 star WR from LSU and Bama.

Greg Schiano!
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Boom! CJ Stroud just committed.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Monster class for OSU. Even ESPN has them ranked #3.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

UNC was #17 last I saw. No idea if we got new commits today
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

We only lost to Gonzaga by 13. I'll take it without #1 player out.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
However, a Shelby County court judge on Friday halted the NCAA's ruling for the time being, making Wiseman eligible to play Friday night when the No. 14 Tigers host Illinois-Chicago.

Memphis said in a statement that the NCAA had declared Wiseman eligible in May, but months of investigation followed, ultimately finding documentation of the moving expenses.
And back to ineligible
Memphis announces that James Wiseman has been declared ineligible and will be withheld from competition while it awaits reinstatement from the NCAA. Wiseman can practice, but won't play in games - Jeff Borzello
And leaving Memphis altogether