NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Big 12 is 1-2 so far! lol
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

They'd have to lose 7 teams. There's enough flexibility to lose games here and there. I think they'll make it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

FSU loses to team projected to be worst in the conference. Oh, FSU.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Also, is this wishful thinking?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

It's worth noting that the three losses by the Big 12 -- including Coastal Carolina's late-night throttling of Kansas -- didn't have to happen. The league opted to play one non-conference game each this season, a plan that commissioner Bob Bowlsby may be rethinking today. At least Texas Tech won. By two. As a 40-point favorite against Houston Baptist. Did we mention it was a rough day for the Big 12?
I love it.

Enjoy your JV league.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

It's interesting. If you really look at the P5 conferences, they are a disaster outside of their top teams.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

7 ACC teams ranked in the top 25. ZERO Big Ten teams. #HISTORY!
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

No B1G vote today. Supposed to come during the week.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

THANK YOU TRUMP
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

PAC 12 - Mid-November?
Schools in the states of California and Oregon still have not been cleared by public health officials to resume contact practices, let alone games. The league's presidents and chancellors wouldn't consider a vote to return until that status changes. Ideally, the Pac-12 would like its teams to have six weeks to practice and physically prepare for the season, the source said.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

If these are true, the B1G is holding off the announcement since Nebraska's president accidentally let it slip. I have a feeling a lot of B1G schools are going to be getting new presidents soon.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: B1G returns Oct 24th.
No bowls for you!
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

reports there will be an eight-game schedule played in a nine-week window and teams will be eligible to earn a berth in the College Football Playoff.
How the hell do you do ratings though? I think they'll just have to wait until the B1G kicks off, then rank them. Meanwhile, as the other teams end their seasons the ranking will continue, but only B1G teams will affect movement.

That would make sense.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
reports there will be an eight-game schedule played in a nine-week window and teams will be eligible to earn a berth in the College Football Playoff.
LAME. I hope they are penalized for their 8 game week ass schedule.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

I'm sure they'll draw another SEC officiating crew when they play Clemson.

Details.

So the SEC, ACC, and Big12 could try to keep them out of the CFP. I kind of hope they do. It'd be exactly the thing the sports world needs to eliminate that biased piece of crap.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: So the SEC, ACC, and Big12 could try to keep them out of the CFP. I kind of hope they do. It'd be exactly the thing the sports world needs to eliminate that biased piece of crap.
Your season must be this long to qualify. Seems reasonable to me. Maybe see if the FCS will take yall in this year?