NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Not looking good for the B1G. Kevin Warren is proving to be as big a disaster as Trump.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

OK, who does that leave?

OSU, Minnesota, PSU, Iowa, Nebraska, Purdue, Indiana, and Wisconsin?

So let's just assign them to other conferences at random:

ACC - Indiana and Purdue

SEC - OSU and PSU, and Wisconsin.

Big12 - The rest.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

I'm fine with that. Or see if any Pac-12 teams still want to play.

Or just tell everyone in the ACC to take the year off except for UNC and Clemson and there's your 10 team conference.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Or just tell everyone in the ACC to take the year off except for UNC and Clemson and there's your 10 team conference.
I have so many responses I want to make. But I can't. Expectations for UNC this year are WAY TOO HIGH. We were 7-6 last year. I mean, we have a good class coming in, and a solid QB, but we need another class.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

NCSU postponed their ACC opener as well.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Ohio AG is going to advise OSU to sue the B1G.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: NCAA says no to massive March Madness.
No plans yet... Coach K isn't just going to rollover.
Leisher wrote: Best ever basketball fight.
Where the fuck is the video?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0RroAH4vwU
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Mid-Oct too late. Enjoy your JV ball.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

You need to take another look at a calendar. Remember they're only playing 10 weeks.

B1G plans to play non-conference games in bball season.

Student athletes can't play outside in October, but can play inside in November?

If Kevin Warren survives this...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: You need to take another look at a calendar.
Conference championship games are first week of December, right? Can't fit 10 games in there.
Leisher wrote: Student athletes can't play outside in October, but can play inside in November?
Yeah... Inside worse than outside, so it's all nonsense.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Conference championship games are first week of December, right? Can't fit 10 games in there.
Nope. Just have to be done in time for the bowl games. The CFP has already stated the B1G would be in the discussion if they started Oct 10th.

Of course, this all depends on the NCAA even allowing bowl games to be played...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: The CFP has already stated the B1G would be in the discussion if they started Oct 10th.
I reject it.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: The CFP has already stated the B1G would be in the discussion if they started Oct 10th.
I reject it.
I would reject the ACC being included at all since only Clemson is good enough, but then I look at the B1G and realize only OSU is good enough, so...