NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: #25 is their best team? Ouch.
Not any more!
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Well, they are until the new ratings.

WTF happened to the Pac-12? What is going on out there that is causing all of these athletes to go elsewhere?

Is it a lack of homegrown talent? Nope, they're just leaving.
Is it bad coaches? Nope. There are some great coaches in the Pac-12.

What is it?

Part of me wonders if the "out west" schools of UC Davis, UC Berkley, Evergreen (or whatever it was called until minority students threaten white students and took faculty hostage), etc. is causing parents to tell their kids they aren't going out west to school. Are politics playing a part in this? Would you want your kid attending a school where if someone accuses him of something, he's presumed guilty until proven innocent? Where a student council can expel him?

Or is it the vast number of people and businesses that are leaving California, and thus the west, to escape their insane laws and taxes?

I can't think of what else could be causing this problem.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Read that OSU benched their best player

Then I checked the score.... oooph.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, they got housed. I was watching it at Hooters. Just happened to be there for a business lunch.

They couldn't penetrate the Purdue defense at all. Also, if Purdue shoots like that in the tournament, nobody can beat them. They were unconscious.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

UNC up to #3. Which feels absurd.

Was nice to see Houston, Nevada, and Marquette get a little reality check this weekend though.

ACC has #2, 3, and 4. (And also 14 + 15)
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

ACC is, by far, the best BBall conference. That will continue until Coach K retires. :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: ACC is, by far, the best BBall conference. That will continue until Coach K retires. :D
:evil:
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Three people sentenced in shoe scandal.

The NCAA still hasn't done shit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Zion to miss 4th game, but it's Wake Forest, so shouldn't matter.

But Saturday is the rematch UNC vs Duke at UNC.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Did Kansas lose their top player too?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Did Kansas lose their top player too?
They lost 2 players earlier in the season, and a 3rd was injured for this game, I think. One of the 2 never played (recruiting scandal)
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

This is good for the ACC. Everyone who beats Duke right now has their resume improved. The real Duke will show up when Zion returns.

Also, who names their kid Zion?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: LSU's coach caught on wiretap discussing making an offer to a player.

Stick a fork in LSU and Wade's career.
If these calls are from 2017, why are we just now hearing about them?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

I assume because it's the SEC and the NCAA was covering them up. :D I kid!

I actually assume it's because they're part of a criminal investigation, and thus, couldn't be revealed until now.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I assume because it's the SEC and the NCAA was covering them up. :D I kid!

I actually assume it's because they're part of a criminal investigation, and thus, couldn't be revealed until now.
Does that mean we're at the end? Nothing else cept the stuff we already suspected?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

This stuff will never end.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »