NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Your season must be this long to qualify.
From the folks who play the shortest conference schedule annually, and fewer games against P5 schools.
TheCatt wrote: Maybe see if the FCS will take yall in this year?
I mean, they do routinely beat ACC and SEC teams, so...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I mean, they do routinely beat ACC and SEC teams, so...
Take that up with the Big 12.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Ha! I genuinely think the Big 12 are only playing because they thought it was their only chance to be relevant.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TTUN's starting QB is transfering.

He was probably going to lose his job anyway.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Former OSU, Hurricane QB opting out of season.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Former OSU, Hurricane QB opting out of season.
He needs the extra year of practice. I would bet he will transfer again too.

Nebraska starts @OSU, then home for Wisky, @NW, and then home for PSU.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

"Source" I mean, people can always just make shit up
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Best summary of the football season so far
Early college football overreactions: Miami thriving, Big 12 struggling and Nebraska whining
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Quiet September for the Heels
North Carolina has been unable to secure an opponent for a game this weekend, so the Tar Heels will next play Oct. 3 against Boston College unless something changes.

The school said Sunday that it had worked the phones all weekend but was unable to find a new nonconference opponent. North Carolina had its scheduled Sept. 19 nonconference game against Charlotte canceled because of coronavirus issues involving the 49ers.

As a result, North Carolina wanted to schedule a new nonconference opponent for its previously scheduled bye week, Sept. 26. Having had no luck, North Carolina will now be off for two weeks before its next game.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Oklahoma was #3 in the nation after embarrassing something nothing school.

Today, they lostto a team that had already lost to Arkansas State.

KSU scored the last 24 points in a row to overcome a 21 pt deficit and win.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

It's a crazy week. Wonder if the year in general will be crazier due to lack of normalcy, warm-up teams to beat up early in the season, and lack/smaller audiences.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

This showed up in the pickone this morning, and I was sad for Ohio

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

I'd hit the one on the left.

I see things mocking the women of fanbases all the time. It's particularly funny when the same woman is used to mock different fan bases as someone just changed whatever logo she had on.