NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I'd hit the one on the left.
oink oink.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: oink oink.
THAT'S WHERE I KNOW YOU FROM!!!

It's been bugging me for years where I recognized you. Black Mirror Season 1, Episode 1. The oink oink was a dead giveaway.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Black Mirror Season 1, Episode 1. The oink oink was a dead giveaway.
lol You're the one banging hypothetical piggies
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

And you're the actual pig getting railed.

Seriously the chick on the left is not a pig. You've voted for uglier in the daily polls. Hell, you did today.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Seriously the chick on the left is not a pig. You've voted for uglier in the daily polls. Hell, you did today.
I'm going to disagree. Not saying the other picture was full of hotties, but I wouldn't choose any of those OSU girls over the ones I picked.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Texas falls.
Oh, Big 12
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

#18 Oklahoma just lost for the second week in a row.

#11 UCF just lost as well.

#16 Mississippi State lost earlier.

#24 Pitt and #25 Memphis also lost.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

SEC gonna have 3 teams in the CFP at this rate :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Imagine if Clemson and OSU lose.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

UNC up to #8 in the nation. (2 behind Ohio State). I feel like an upset loss or two is going to happen before they make it to UND. They've been way too close to two not great teams.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

But, for the moment, 4 of the top 8 teams are ACC. (3 are SEC, 1 is Big Ten). So... don't know if we'll ever see that agian.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Tom Herman is trending on Twitter and it's simply because Oklahoma fans are insulting him. Ha!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Well, UNC's offense looked real today. (56 points, 8 minutes left) Took bad we gave up 37 points in the same timeframe.

But, we won a 50-50% game. Although... they were missing most of their starting DBs and Safeties.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Florida with the big drop to Texas A&M who basically saved their season today.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Oklahoma hammering Texas and Herman is trending on Twitter again for all the wrong reasons. I'm thinking he might not be there next year.

LSU had 1st and goal at the Missouri 1 yard line with 44 seconds left. They failed and get beat at home. I believe this is Missouri's second ever SEC win?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I believe this is Missouri's second ever SEC win?
They had a couple of good years about a... decade ago? (Have family from Missouri) and thought they were in the SEC by then.
(googles)
Yeah, they joined in 2012: 2013 + 2014 they won the SEC East. They were 7-1 in the SEC each of those 2 years, so...