NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

It's 100% broken when you consider the CFP was supposed to end all debates.

The powers that be are insanely arrogant and smug about their position, and rightly so. As mad as I am, I'm not going to stop watching the Buckeyes, but I never go to ESPN these days unless the Buckeyes are on or MNF.

I do know ratings are down for CFP. I also know outrage over the CFP's selections, the SEC bias, and everything else is at all time highs. When you constantly tell people that watching their team is a complete waste of time, eventually they'll listen and either tune you out or bring a gun to your house and correct the situation. :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

SEC commish is a massive fucking hypocrite and pile of shit.

This is where the MSM is either biased or completely incompetent, take your pick. The interviewer should have immediately followed up asking if he is also advocating that other conferences stop playing 9 conference games and start scheduling DII teams instead of other P5 teams, like the SEC.

And someone also needs to tell this cunt nugget that UCF has been trying to schedule P5 schools, but nobody will play them. Plus, schedules are made years in advance. Do you need to hire psychics to help plan your schedule for 5 years from now to ensure you're playing teams that will still be good?

Go fuck yourself.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: UCF has been trying to schedule P5 schools, but nobody will play them.
Well, they were on UNCs calendar this year, but that was canceled due to hurricane. And wouldn't have helped.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Kyler Murray wins Heisman

More interesting is the will he/won't he on NFL/MLB after being a 1st rd draft pick in the MLB draft already
If Murray does pursue baseball as planned, he could become only the third player to win the Heisman and play in the majors, after Bo Jackson and Vic Janowicz.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

If he's smart, he goes to MLB. A longer career, his game does NOT translate to the NFL, and Heisman winning QBs have a bad track record in the NFL.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

He apologized, deleted them, and was < 18, move on.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
He apologized, deleted them, and was < 18, move on.
Exactly.

I'm really sick and tired of the judging nobodies. There's a HUGE difference between using a word as an insult and living your life based upon that believe that word is gospel.
Cakedaddy

NCAA

Post by Cakedaddy »

Also, don't say dumb shit on the Internet. I kind of like that people's shit is coming back to bite them (in some cases) because you shouldn't have been that stupid in the first place.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Also, don't say dumb shit on the Internet. I kind of like that people's shit is coming back to bite them (in some cases) because you shouldn't have been that stupid in the first place.
I mean, they shouldn't, but every single 14-15 year old on earth does stupid shit. It's like a temporary mental handicap.
Cakedaddy

NCAA

Post by Cakedaddy »

I didn't.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: I didn't.
Except for you, but you also were crucified and came back to life 3 days later, so...
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Penn just beat Villanova.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Penn just beat Villanova.
Im not sure why Nova is still ranked with their previous losses.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Because like football rankings they're biased and arbitrary. No voter could possibly watch every team in the country every week.

However, they certainly won't be ranked now.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Big win for the Heels at home against the Zags.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Huge win.

Buckeyes looked like dog shit after 10 days off, but still held on against a three raining Bucknell team.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

UNC's pre-conference schedule started with 2 away games (but at terrible schools), then included Texas, UCLA, Michigan, Gonzaga, and then Kentucky next week.

Harvard and Stanford in there as well if you want to include good, but not great teams.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Tough schedule.