PGA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

More smoke about Tiger.

Very likely to be sour grapes, but the steroids rumor has dogged Tiger for a long time. Ditto for "special equipment".

Not sure how I feel about all the rumors, but I will say the one thing I absolutely believe is the "special treatment" remarks. The PGA has clearly gone out of its way to bend rules to favor Tiger. That's something that's been pretty blatant.

Comparing him to Lance Armstrong though...ouch.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Tiger looks like he's all done.

If he could swallow his pride and beg Butch Harmon(or whoever his swing coach was) to come back, I think Tiger could fix his game enough to win a few more tournaments before he's retired.

The problem is that he can't do that. He refuses to stick with his swing and play within his abilities.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

http://espn.go.com/golf....an-open

Allenby is a dick.

Witnesses back the caddy's story and he's the fourth one to quit mid-tournament.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Middlemo is the fourth caddie to walk off during a round while working for Allenby.

Yeah... caddy probably isn't the problem here.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I would have thought that was an improvement.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Bubba Watson is the most hated player on tour.

What a douche to try and get a free drop because of an ant hill.

Meanwhile, Dustin Johnson started off the day poorly.

Sometimes it's nice to see the pros struggle like we do.

Edited By Leisher on 1439772775
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Watch as big Earn 7 putts the first hole of the Masters from 2 feet away!!!!

<span><object width="560" height="315" type="text/html" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" data="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0HaMvp-UpB8?rel=0">
</object></span>
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

This is like Happy Gilmore... "Why don't you just go to your home?!!?!!"
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

That is incredible.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Wow. Just wow.
Ernie Els made dubious Masters history in the opening round Thursday, scoring a 9 on the par-4 first hole -- the highest in 80 years of the tournament.

On the other hand, makes me feel like I could still be a pro golfer :)
Leisher
Site Admin

Re: PGA

Post by Leisher »

Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Analyst says Tiger is done.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I was saying that years ago.

Steroids will fuck a body up.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Tourney moved to Mexico from one of Donnie the Dickbag's resorts. Naturally, he's taking it like a man ...

with the emotional capacity of a toddler.
I just heard that the PGA Tour is taking their tournament out of Miami and moving it to Mexico," he said. "They're moving it to Mexico City -- which, by the way, I hope they have kidnapping insurance. But they're moving it to Mexico City. And I'm saying, you know, what's going on here? It's so sad when you look what's going on with our country.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Because I enjoy defending Trump to you, he has a solid point.

The tournament is being moved because it doesn't have a sponsor. Surely getting one would have been easy if corporations weren't scared off by political activists (as if people who spent all their time complaining about corporations actually have money to spend...).

Then the tournament gets moved to fucking Mexico, which IS the kidnapping capital of the world, and into a city whose air quality is among the worst on earth with a high concentration of dog feces in the air. Mexico also being a curious choice because of Trump's statements on Mexico previously, which does make it seem like an "FU".
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

As if he doesn't deserve the snub.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

True, but the point being made by moving it out of the country will only strengthen his base.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

His base is entrenched at the moment. It'll take a fuckton more than golf to sway their opinion. Politics has become like WWI infantry warfare.