NBA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Draymond Green made a statement implying sports owners were slave owners. His stupidity aside, notice how nobody in the MSM called him out on it?

Mark Cuban, NBA team owner, does and says Green owes everyone an apology.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Lavar Ball is the largest asshole on the planet. He's fucking subhuman.

YOU raised a kid who went to a foreign country as an ambassador of his country, his school, his family, and your piece of shit brand, and who thought shoplifting there would be a good idea.

He did so in a foreign country that punishes such an offense with 3-10 years in jail, and that's only when they get around to actually giving you a trial. That is not a "free" country.

For Lavar to pretend it was just a bit of bad judgement that didn't mean anything, and it would have turned out the same even if the President of the United Fucking States hadn't gotten involved proves how out of touch with reality he is and/or what a self absorbed son of a bitch he is. No matter which, he also shows that he's a terrible father and human being.

Who the fuck doesn't thank someone for getting his son out of trouble? Go ahead and try to defend this behavior. It's impossible.

Even Malcolm would have thanked Trump, or at the very least, not intentionally state the opposite.

Lavar's son Lonzo was his best shot for an NBA superstar, and it's not happening. He's being called a bust. I figure he'll play better when LeBron is there, but that'll last a year or two, then he'll continue to suck. The shoplifter won't be shit. And his youngest has been pulled from high school, because basketball is more important than an education in the Ball household. And by all accounts he has no shot of ever going to college, and the NBA has already shit of the idea of ever drafting him. He's a small cherry picker that doesn't play defense.

Fuck. What a monumental waste of oxygen this asshole is, and it's tough not to wish horrible things on him. I feel bad for his kids because it's not their fault their dad makes Trump look like Jimmy Carter. (I mean in terms of personality. They both are shitty presidents.)

Fuck you Lavar Ball. You're the worst human being I've seen or heard of this year. You make Kayne West seem humble.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

NBA

Post by GORDON »

Is he wrong?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Wrong to respond?

Wrong to exist?

Wrong to do anything?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

His message isn't wrong at all.

Responding is wrong. Mainly because he's the president, and should be above that. He didn't need to respond as, in this case, the public was on his side.
GORDON
Site Admin

NBA

Post by GORDON »

This is the social media age. No putting the genie back in the bottle, except in the future it will be more dishonest when there is a Twitter Tsar, and not actual honest thoughts from the president. It will be packaged and marketed better.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Lavar Ball gives a weird interview where he claims he got the kids freed from China and you know who responds.

In other news, Lavar says he would have thanked Trump if Trump flew his son out on Air Force One.

This guy is either a self promoter who thinks negative headlines are good (Heidi and Spencer learned differently... Why are they in my head? Thanks dumb show my wife was watching while I was in the room!) or he's completely insane.

People are confusing Lavar Ball and Lavar Burton. I love how the HuffPo and their followers are automatically assuming all these people are Trump voters. It's nice to see all that tolerance and lack of bigotry on the left in action.

Lavar Ball is also criticizing the Lakers for how they're handling his son. This is exactly why the Celtics and other organizations wanted nothing to do with him. Want to know if you're a poorly run organization? Just look to see if you draft a circus (any Ball kid, Manziel, etc.). If you do, odds are, you're poorly run.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
People are confusing Lavar Ball and Lavar Burton. I love how the HuffPo and their followers are automatically assuming all these people are Trump voters. It's nice to see all that tolerance and lack of bigotry on the left in action.
This made my day, even though he's a possible rapist.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: This made my day, even though he's a possible rapist.
That is funny, and is that possible rapist thing a legit story about him? I have been told that if someone has a penis they ARE a rapist.
TheCatt wrote: These two deserve each other, and I have no idea who the larger idiot is.
Great question. If this was a movie it'd get slammed for being unrealistic. "No real parent or politician would lack self awareness to that level."
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: That is funny, and is that possible rapist thing a legit story about him? I have been told that if someone has a penis they ARE a rapist
1 - I'm just going full steam with the Brett Ratner/Brett Spiner confusion that I have.

2 - I also realized your statement about all men are possible rapists as I was typing, so it has both meanings.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: 2 - I also realized your statement about all men are possible rapists as I was typing, so it has both meanings.
I have never made such a statement. I have quoted such a statement.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I have been told that if someone has a penis they ARE a rapist.
I meant this.
GORDON
Site Admin

NBA

Post by GORDON »

That's just the common nufeminism axiom.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: That's just the common nufeminism axiom.
This
GORDON
Site Admin

NBA

Post by GORDON »

For about 4 seconds I forgot what word I was trying to invent.