NBA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

I mean, he's already halfway there...
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Lavar Ball pulls LiAngelo out of UCLA.

This guy makes Joe Jackson seem like a good father.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Coach knows a rule nobody else does and uses it to win.

Shockingly, his name isn't Belichick.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Steve Kerr on ESPN's coverage of Lavar Ball:
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

I just clicked on the livestream of the Balls' first game. In the two minutes I watched, Lamelo played well; But more importantly the # of livestream viewers went from 92k when I started to 96.5k.

It's somewhere in the first half of the game, didn't see a gameclock.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Not telling a woman he had VD costs a guy an NBA contract.

If true, good, fuck him and people that do that.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

The Balls second game didn't go as well.

This time they played actual professionals and not teenagers.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Dissension in the Cavs locker room.

Heard this on the Cowherd show too. They were saying players are getting annoyed with Lebron. Seems the biggest criticism is he's playing for stats to try and win the MVP crown. It's being said he won't pass the ball unless it results in an assist.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Barkley says Lebron is a drama queen.

I like how the other hosts pretended they didn't know what Charles meant. Spineless.

Lebron is the most passive aggressive public figure I can recall.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Stranger, what do you think of Bill Simmons' 20 man trade?

Stranger

NBA

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Stranger, what do you think of Bill Simmons' 20 man trade?

i think they should add Isiah Thomas and Kevin Love to that list.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Kevin Love's playing the 5 for you! That's not his position.

He re-upped when Bron won't and Kyrie left you.

That man keeps getting shit on despite doing everything right for the franchise.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

People in the NBA are frustrated with officiating.

Here's a thought: Start hiring refs based on their qualifications and ratings rather than their skin color, sex, or who they know.

I find it interesting that these owners spend billions on teams, and then allow the league to bring in officials who may not be qualified to do the job. Yeah, the official cost us the game, but she's a black female, so we all win?

I don't care what color or sex you are, but you need to be qualified to do the job. This goes to the college level too. Ever see really young guys and gals running around officiating? They didn't earn their spot. They were given it.

We let the cream rise to the top with athletes, why don't we do the same with officials?
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Cavs are going to change their lineup after losing 10 of 13.

Who is the bigger issue, LeBron or Lue? The team hasn't done LeBron any favors with the supporting cast, but LeBron doesn't strike me as someone who brings out the best in his teammates.

At the same time, I wonder if this team would be playing better with Brad Stevens.