NBA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

If he can perform like that consistently, Boston could win it all.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: If he can perform like that consistently, Boston could win it all.
I think that was their plan before he got injured :)
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

I don't know what their plan was anymore.

I know Kyrie is a terrible leader and I won't be sad if he heads to the Knicks in the offseason.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

To that end: After Tuesday night, Boston is 18-2 in the 20 games this season in which Hayward has shot at least 50 percent from the floor and 17-22 in the games he doesn't.
That's quite a swing.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
To that end: After Tuesday night, Boston is 18-2 in the 20 games this season in which Hayward has shot at least 50 percent from the floor and 17-22 in the games he doesn't.
That's quite a swing.
Srsly.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Hayward hits game winner.

Maybe he's coming around?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Hayward hits game winner.

Maybe he's coming around?
Nice win for Kyrie sitting on the bench
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

The stats are there to prove the Celtics actually play better without Kyrie. They play harder and there's better chemistry. There's a big debate in the league right now about if the Celtics are better with him or would be better off without him.

Kyrie has too much Lebron in him. He's a negative guy who uses passive aggressive statements publicly about his teammates. He's not really liked.

Do you give him $200 million over 5 years and have a really unhappy team that isn't going to win a title or do you let him walk and build a team around chemistry with a mix of young (Tatum, Brown) and older (Hayward, Horford) and a deep bench?

I'd rather have the team that loves playing together.

Plus, Kyrie is a flat Earther.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Adam Silver revelations prove the NBA is in worse shape than people understand.

There are some massive admissions in that article.

Ratings are down. The core demo isn't watching. Small market teams are fucked. Owners screwed up with the short term contracts. Etc.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Wished the story had had more detail about why he was in D2 and such.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

The Warriors get beat at home by the worst team in the league, and have been losing quite a bit lately. Who's to blame?

Klay Thompson says the fans.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Russell Westbrook threatens a fan and his wife.

Some talking heads are defending Westbrook because he says the fans said nasty things. Other fans in the area said the fans were simply saying "Russ". It's a "He said/She said" situation, but I know players shouldn't be threatening fans. They certainly shouldn't be threatening women.

Stick and stones Russ.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Utah bans fan for life for calling Westbrook "boy".

I'm sure Westbrook will be suspended any day now for threatening a fan and his wife's lives, right?
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

A trend of NBA players refusing to answer media questions is emerging.

To be clear, we're supposed to never talk to them or expect anything of them other than to be paid ridiculous sums of money to play a child's game.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Portland was down 15 late to OKC, but came back to tie it with several seconds left, and then....
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

That was a great shot. Lucky, but great.