NBA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Cavs send Korver to Jazz.

I'm guessing he was playing too well and hurt their tanking. :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

LD warns Lebron may not get star help.

Notice how he discusses Love? This goes back to a report I discussed previously. Don't discount Love's influence in the league. A lot of people like him and got to know him through various organizations. The players watched him struggle around Lebron and don't want to suffer the same fate. I always said Love should have gotten more credit in Cleveland, but all I ever saw was him getting blame. Good on KD for pointing out the reality.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Cavs trade George Hill.

They are clearly not tryin' for Zion.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Are NBA players super trolls?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Hawks regret trading away the guy people are comparing to Larry Legend. Duh.

I mean, every team in the league had years of video of him playing in the Euro leagues. WTF were they thinking trading/passing on him?

Curry now claims his moon comments were a joke.

I enjoy how these public personas get to say stupid shit, and when everyone calls them on it, they can just claim to have been joking.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

[Then] I was silently protesting how stupid it was that people actually took that quote and made it law as, 'Oh my God, he's a fake-moon-landing truther,' whatever you want to call it, yada, yada, yada. So I was silently protesting that part about it, how the story took a life of its own.
The hell is a silent protest, if you're just one person not talking?
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Teams have started putting "4 point lines" on their floors during practice.

I wonder how long before the NBA adapts a 4 point line?
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

NBA stars don't want you to take them at their word...unless they do.

You're in the public eye, people are going to pay attention to things you say. Don't like it? Stop saying things or get out of the public eye.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Finished breaking tampering rules, Lebron calls NFL owners "slave owners". (He also throws in NBA owners, but the MSM misses that part.) Then to prove he's a clueless tool, he praises the NBA commissioner.

Again, nobody is more racist than black people. Enjoy rolling around in your ignorance Lebron. Maybe you'll get a clue when the FFL fails, but I'm sure that'll be whitey's fault too.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

He says he thought it was a compliment. I'm going to go ahead and give him the benefit of the doubt.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Dump your malcontent (who has gone on to cause trouble for his new team), have a winning record, be within reach of the playoffs, and beat the Lakers by 22 points that night?

You get fired.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Derrick Rose told all his doubters to "kill yourselves".

Today he's apologizing.