NBA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: That was a great shot. Lucky, but great.
Lillard isn't most dudes. He sank 39.2 percent of his shots from 30 to 40 feet this season.
Compared to the league average of 25.9% from that range.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Holy shit. Those are some crazy stats.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Holy shit. Those are some crazy stats.
Right? I'm probably not even 40% to hit the rim from that distance.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Seriously, just check the bag, and they won't care, or so I've read :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Someone I know may or may not have very easily brought back pot in vape form on their carry on. (It was NOT me.)
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Someone I know may or may not have very easily brought back pot in vape form on their carry on. (It was NOT me.)
It should have been you :)

But yeah, the TSA doesn't really care.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

I'm not a pot smoker, so I wouldn't risk anything to smuggle it.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Bucks finally end Celtics' terrible season.

Stevens took the blame, but it wasn't on him. This team never meshed for many reasons: Irving is a head case, Horford is hurt, Hayward is still recovering from his once in a generation injury, Kobe talked to Tatum and now Tatum's game has gone to shit, and so on. Too much talent, which is shockingly a bad problem to have. Too many guys wanted the ball. Not enough role players.

The offseason will be very interesting in Boston. Will the team be completely different or will we see just a few changes?

Morris, Irving, Horford, and Baynes are all free agents. The only one I don't want to leave is Horford.

Irving is a fucking mess of a human being. He wanted to be the leader of a team, and he spectacularly failed. There's talk he wants to join Lebron in LA or Durant in NY, and I'm praying he jumps to one of them. Although, it'd be nice if the Celtics re-signed him THEN traded him away.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Lakers are a dumpster fire.

I have heard rumblings here and there about Lebron not having a "no trade" clause in his contract...
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Disclaimer: I don't really care about the NBA nor either team in this series.

Tuned into the Raptors-Sixers game just in time for the final timeout and shot.

The ball bouncing around for what seemed like 2-3 seconds, the crowd going completely silent, then erupting when it finally falls was an amazing sports moment.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Disclaimer: I don't really care about the NBA nor either team in this series.

Tuned into the Raptors-Sixers game just in time for the final timeout and shot.

The ball bouncing around for what seemed like 2-3 seconds, the crowd going completely silent, then erupting when it finally falls was an amazing sports moment.
Just watched it, and you could hear the groans starting, and then - BOOM
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

TTUN's Beilein to coach the Cavs.

This is huge for a couple of reasons.

Beilein is a hell of a coach and a quality guy. This is a massive loss for UM and a win for other teams in the B1G.

Cavs get him and that should improve their team dramatically. Specifically if they give him a young team to mold.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

I'm a little surprised to see him go, but not sad being a kinda MSU fan. Good luck to him.
Stranger

NBA

Post by Stranger »

I can't wait for the Cav's to win the draft lottery once again tonight and piss off the NBA world.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

I actually have been rooting for that as well. I think it would be hilarious. They're probably freezing the balls/envelopes right now to ensure that doesn't happen.

However, I don't know about Zion. Is he a generational talent or is he just overhyped? First time I ever saw him I thought he looked pudgy. He certainly didn't take Duke very far.
Stranger

NBA

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: They're probably freezing the balls/envelopes right now to ensure that doesn't happen.
Oh i'm almost certain the "association" will make sure he goes to a big market. He's probably going to New York, because nobody would think it would be a fix if that happened, but i'm sure they would love to see him be a Laker too. The fix is in if that happens.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Is he a generational talent or is he just overhyped? First time I ever saw him I thought he looked pudgy.
He looked pretty monstrous on many days.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote:
Leisher wrote: They're probably freezing the balls/envelopes right now to ensure that doesn't happen.
Oh i'm almost certain the "association" will make sure he goes to a big market. He's probably going to New York, because nobody would think it would be a fix if that happened, but i'm sure they would love to see him be a Laker too. The fix is in if that happens.
FYI: The frozen envelope was when NY won the lottery to get Ewing.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Terry Rozier talks about his future.

You must go read his comments.

I want to point out that comedy, but I don't want to spoil it.