NBA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Toronto's GM being sued for assaulting cop during last year's NBA finals.

Watch the video. Forget the assault. Watch the guy hold back cops after a physical altercation just took place.

What the actual fuck? What kind of power does money buy that the cops actually don't tackle the guy?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Chaka Khan didn't do a great rendition of the anthem.

Video in the article link. Woof, does it suck.

Also, someone tell CNN that having an automated video play on a page where you posted a video is pretty stupid. I guess they want to double up on the ad revenue by having two ads play at once...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Stranger

NBA

Post by Stranger »

Cleveland is 14-40, the worst record in the Eastern Conference and behind only Golden State (12-43) for the worst in the NBA
Boy, how the mighty have fallen..

Cavs are a complete mess, just as much so as the Browns, God knows they go through the coaches like the Browns do. Lebron was the only saving grace through the whole debacle, and the fact that he came back to this mess makes me respect him that much more and i really don't blame him for leaving.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Cavs are a complete mess, just as much so as the Browns, God knows they go through the coaches like the Browns do. Lebron was the only saving grace through the whole debacle, and the fact that he came back to this mess makes me respect him that much more and i really don't blame him for leaving.
To be fair, the Cavs current situation is because of Lebron. They're the scorched Earth from his run, which included signing people just for him, trading away draft picks, and giving his buddies ridiculous contracts.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

So that's odd.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Possible due to this
As part of the Jazz’s COVID-19 response, shootaround availability was done in the ZBBC media room today rather than on the court. As Rudy Gobert got finished discussing the situation, he stood up, leaned over and made it a point to touch every mic and recorder in front of him.
(2 days later)
Injury Report:

QUESTIONABLE - Rudy Gobert (illness)
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

This is unbelievable.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Possible due to this
As part of the Jazz’s COVID-19 response, shootaround availability was done in the ZBBC media room today rather than on the court. As Rudy Gobert got finished discussing the situation, he stood up, leaned over and made it a point to touch every mic and recorder in front of him.
(2 days later)
Injury Report:

QUESTIONABLE - Rudy Gobert (illness)
That retard has coronavirus
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

To his credit, he's now going to be an example people use forever on what not to do.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Curly Neal passed away.

He's, arguably, the most recognizable Globetrotter ever.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Curly Neal passed away.

He's, arguably, the most recognizable Globetrotter ever.
:(
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »