LPGA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

9 Smoking Hot Female Pro Golfers.

I'm putting this here as a reference tool for next summer when the LPGA holds its annual event here.

Edited By Leisher on 1443711637
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Well that's 9 more reasons to watch than men's golf has.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

They're golfers? What a waste.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

LPGA

Post by Leisher »

Famous instructor apologizes for suggesting a Korean will win an upcoming tournament and that he can't name 6 LPGA golfers.

He's being called sexist and racist.

I guess facts are racist and sexist because South Koreans have dominated the LPGA for some time now and there's not exactly a ton of star power. I definitely cannot name 6 current LPGA stars and I'm a sports fan that lives in a city that hosts one of the LPGA's biggest events.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

LPGA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

LPGA

Post by Leisher »

Did you see where Tiger, his former student, criticized him and Haney fired back suggesting it was ridiculous for Tiger Woods to criticize anyone else for disrespecting women?

I'm guessing that relationship won't be mended anytime soon.

Also, a woman named Green won the LPGA tournament this past weekend. It made front page news on ESPN. I believe it's because she isn't South Korean.
TheCatt
Site Admin

LPGA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Did you see where Tiger, his former student, criticized him and Haney fired back suggesting it was ridiculous for Tiger Woods to criticize anyone else for disrespecting women?
LOL
Leisher wrote: Also, a woman named Green won the LPGA tournament this past weekend. It made front page news on ESPN. I believe it's because she isn't South Korean.
The winner of that tournament a month ago, was Korean, but it was her first + only major win. There was a Korean tied for 2nd, with two Americans, but no other Koreans in the top 10.

In the Green tournament, only 1 of the top 5 was Korean.

Those are my only two data points. :)
Leisher
Site Admin

LPGA

Post by Leisher »

I had zero more to offer...