NASCAR

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NASCAR

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NASCAR

Post by TheCatt »

Well, that's good.

But ask around 1 month from now, and I wonder how many will know there was a noose, but how few will know this part?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NASCAR

Post by Leisher »

Jamele Hill is trending because she's a race baiting jackass. It's why she was fired from ESPN.
Here's the noose:
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NASCAR

Post by Leisher »

Bubba standing by his story that a knot being a noose should inspire outrage.

The FBI's statement and a picture of that same knot in 2019 are in the article.

So ban nooses used for pulling I guess?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NASCAR

Post by TheCatt »

I think he should take the win and move on. I dont know much about ropes + knots, etc... are there door pull like things that don't end up looking like nooses? Cuz it seems like that's a good shape to pull something.
Leisher
Site Admin

NASCAR

Post by Leisher »

Word on the twitters is all the garages there have that same knot. I've also heard that while it looks like a noose it doesn't tighten, which makes it ideal as a garage pull because it won't tighten around your hand.

Also, I think you mean Bubba should take the loss and move on.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NASCAR

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Also, I think you mean Bubba should take the loss and move on.
I would say take the win + move on. All of NASCAR rallied, that's a win.
Leisher
Site Admin

NASCAR

Post by Leisher »

Well, you say win, but...

#bubbasmollett is currently trending, and the memes are flowing:

Cakedaddy

NASCAR

Post by Cakedaddy »

What kind of monster is this teacher?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hangman_( ... angman.jpg
TheCatt
Site Admin

NASCAR

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: #bubbasmollett is currently trending, and the memes are flowing:
Unfair. He didn't plant the noose.
Leisher
Site Admin

NASCAR

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: What kind of monster is this teacher?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hangman_( ... angman.jpg
Ha! I wonder what that game will gt reimagined as?
TheCatt wrote: Unfair. He didn't plant the noose.
True, but he is running with it and screaming racism even after the FBI has said it wasn't racism.
thibodeaux

NASCAR

Post by thibodeaux »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: #bubbasmollett is currently trending, and the memes are flowing:
Unfair. He didn't plant the noose.
There wasn't a noose! Good God, it was just a loop in a rope to make it easier to pull. Why is a loop in a rope investigated like a crime, much less a FEDERAL crime involving 15 FBI agents? Have we reached Peak Retard yet?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NASCAR

Post by TheCatt »

thibodeaux wrote: Have we reached Peak Retard yet?
I think you underestimate our country.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NASCAR

Post by TheCatt »

A little more clarity from NASCAR
NASCAR President Steve Phelps told reporters the organization examined 29 race tracks and 1,684 stalls. He said they found 11 ropes tied in a knot and just one noose: one Bubba Wallace's stall.
Leisher
Site Admin

NASCAR

Post by Leisher »

Who do you work for Catt, CNN? Extremely misleading summary there.

Let's not bury this particularly important fact:
the noose had been on that garage door since October 2019.
Phelps said NASCAR conducted a thorough sweep of every garage area in all 29 tracks at which it races, a total of 1,684 garage stalls.

"We found only 11 total that had a pull-down rope tied in a knot, and only one noose -- the one discovered on Sunday in Bubba Wallace's garage," Phelps said.
That photo also begs the question, "What was the other photo of that particular garage and pull down that looked NOTHING like that?" I'm not saying this new photo was staged, but it sure does help NASCAR and Bubba Wallace save face...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NASCAR

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Who do you work for Catt, CNN? Extremely misleading summary there.
I'm just copy/pasting what the nascar person said.
Leisher wrote: the noose had been on that garage door since October 2019.
We've already covered that.
Leisher
Site Admin

NASCAR

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I'm just copy/pasting what the nascar person said.
He also pointed out the fact the noose had been there that long.
Leisher
Site Admin

NASCAR

Post by Leisher »

By the way, you know how the garages get assigned? They're based on points standings. So Bubba Wallace is a racist by racing himself into that particular garage.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NASCAR

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Well, you say win, but...

#bubbasmollett is currently trending, and the memes are flowing:

MEME1

MEME2
Careful, you'll have to resign if people find that post.
Leisher
Site Admin

NASCAR

Post by Leisher »

No I won't.

1. I don't work for the public.
2. My posting of the memes was news, not mockery.
3. We have a local school board official who posts FAR, FAR more offensive memes and while people are up in arms and protesting, he's still on the board AND running for a higher office now.
4. It could very easily be argued the first meme is humorous AND factual.
5. Her second meme there is the offensive one.