Voting

Yep.  Registration required to post.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

We don't need to vote. Some corporation will come up with a formula to tell how we would have voted anyway.
No muss, no fuss. The candidates are picked by the parties and then the numbers are run and Viola. We don't have to be hassled with making any decisions they will be made for us.

Aahh! Peaceful apathy.
Sorry, this is the America II forum.

Not the Daily Kos.
It's not me, it's someone else.
DictionaryDave

Post by DictionaryDave »

We don't need to vote. Some corporation will come up with a formula to tell how we would have voted anyway.
No muss, no fuss. The candidates are picked by the parties and then the numbers are run and Viola. We don't have to be hassled with making any decisions they will be made for us.

Aahh! Peaceful apathy.

Not the Daily Kos.
What? I just don't want to have to vote. Voting is hard.
If I can get a kick ass machine to figure out who would have won then think of all the time and money saved.
Sarcasm just doesn't translate.
( Actually I would like voting like they had in Starship Troopers)

P.S. I don't know who this Daily Kos person is. You must really like this Daily Kos person.
98-1151371563

Post by 98-1151371563 »

I have noticed the same thing.
From now on I may end my sarcastic posts with </sarcasm> just so there is no misunderstanding.

</sarcasm>

:)
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Aahh! Peaceful apathy.

Not the Daily Kos.
If I can get a kick ass machine to figure out who would have won then think of all the time and money saved.

P.S. I don't know who this Daily Kos person is. You must really like this Daily Kos person.
Apologies, mis-read your post.
It's not me, it's someone else.
DictionaryDave

Post by DictionaryDave »

Not the Daily Kos.

Apologies, mis-read your post.
No apologies necessary. It happens.