Apple sucks

Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Big Apple investors want Apple to look into kids and iPhone addiction.
However, wouldn't a proper study take a long ass time?
When has that ever stopped any study?
True sir, but I was meaning something more along the lines of: "If it turns out to be bad, we'll have already lost a generation..."
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by TheCatt »

I know exactly what you meant. I dunno. This type of hysteria comes along pretty frequently, some people are just plain broken, and maybe a few more people than normal are impacted, but I don't see it as generation-lost type of stuff.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

Homepod coming Feb 9th for the low price of $349.

Yes, this is their answer to Alexa and the other one.

It'll block access to Spotify and Pandora via voice commands. Don't want Apple cultists using non-Apple music platforms.
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

iPhone X sales disappoint.

I have one thanks to my company, and it's honesty the best iPhone I've ever owned. Too expensive though.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: iPhone X sales disappoint.

I have one thanks to my company, and it's honesty the best iPhone I've ever owned.
Isn't that just technological inevitability though? The newest is always the best.
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: iPhone X sales disappoint.

I have one thanks to my company, and it's honesty the best iPhone I've ever owned.
Isn't that just technological inevitability though? The newest is always the best.
A fair question, but in this case, it was legit better. All other models just seemed like EA sports updates. You know, same game, but with a different number at the end. The X is a legit leap forward in features and tech. Even tech reviews I've seen had it ranked as the best phone on the market when it released. That wasn't true with all iPhones.
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by GORDON »

on their way to the GENIUS BAR
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by TheCatt »

I feel like the app markets are completely monopolistic, and am still stunned that they haven't been challenged more.
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

The pot and kettle argue over who is blacker.
Cook weighed in on the Cambridge Analytica scandal that rocked Facebook, saying he would never have been in that situation.
“The truth is, we could make a ton of money if we monetized our customer —if our customer was our product. We've elected not to do that,"
Cook also underscored the need for regulation to limit what information tech giants can pull from its users.
Holy fucking shit. Is this guy serious? Does Tim Cook not remember that his company is behind the celebrity nude images scandal? Is Tim Cook not aware that every Apple device comes setup to automatically steal consumer's data and put it into the Apple Cloud? Is Tim Cook not aware that every update turns those features back on if the consumer has turned them off? Is Tim Cook forgetting that his company intentionally sabotaged his consumer's phones in order to force them to buy new ones?

Tim Cook can fuck himself with a pineapple.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by TheCatt »

Don't forget all the child labor + exploitation
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

So I DLed my FB data and it's just FB stuff.

However, I know someone else who did and they have a LOT of their stuff. They're a realtor and their FB data included leasing agreements, IRS documents, etc. that they specifically did not put on FB.

Anyone know if it's possible, without a password, to see someone else's leaked FB data? Google doesn't seem to think so...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: They're a realtor and their FB data included leasing agreements, IRS documents, etc. that they specifically did not put on FB.
Perhaps FB Messenger?
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

Interesting. I'll have to see if that's the case.