Apple sucks

TheCatt
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: My phone plan is with Google and I'm using the Nexus 5X, the Pixel came out right after I bought my Nexus. I heard the Pixel 2 was coming out soon.
It will be announced October 4th.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

Is it odd that Apple is skipping the iPhone 9 and jumping from 8 to X about two years after MS skipped MS 9 and jumped from 8 to 10?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by GORDON »

And Apple is still hiding money, not paying their fair share of taxes.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/06/worl ... ersey.html

Bring that up to any hippie apple fanboys you know.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: And Apple is still hiding money, not paying their fair share of taxes.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/06/worl ... ersey.html

Bring that up to any hippie apple fanboys you know.
They have a pretty solid defense.

Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

Ever see that new Apple ad with the little girl using the iPad Pro? She gets asked by her neighbor at the end, "What are you doing on your computer?"

The little girl responds, "What's a computer?"

What am I supposed to take away from that?

That the iPad isn't a computer? Because I already know that.

That Apple users are so stupid they don't even know a common word like "computer"? Because I could believe that.
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

Vince

Apple sucks

Post by Vince »

Kind of sad how they are promoting this like they've bought some sort of new and bleeding edge technology.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

Apple admits to sabotaging older phones.

Why would they admit this?

Doesn't this open them up to a class action lawsuit?
Vince

Apple sucks

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: Apple admits to sabotaging older phones.

Why would they admit this?

Doesn't this open them up to a class action lawsuit?
Yes. I read there were a couple already gaining steam. My understanding was that someone else found the evidence of it and Apple was needing to come up with a reason for it other than "we want you to keep buying newer phones".
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by GORDON »

"We made it so you can't replace the battery so we slow the phone down as it gets older so the degrading, unreplaceable battery lasts longer.". And then there will be campaign donations, and that will.fly.
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by GORDON »

I'm sure the people in that class action lawsuit will enjoy their $17 credit to the purchase of their next iPhone, when Apple purposely slows down their current iPhone.
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: I'm sure the people in that class action lawsuit will enjoy their $17 credit to the purchase of their next iPhone, when Apple purposely slows down their current iPhone.
I'd call you a cynic, but as a realist I know you're right.
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

Big Apple investors want Apple to look into kids and iPhone addiction.

I'm actually down for a study, and I don't mind investors asking the company profiting to pay for it.

However, wouldn't a proper study take a long ass time?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Big Apple investors want Apple to look into kids and iPhone addiction.
However, wouldn't a proper study take a long ass time?
When has that ever stopped any study?