YouTube

Leisher
Site Admin

YouTube

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

YouTube

Post by Leisher »

Hey remember when Google was censoring the internet for the Chinese government and when people found out they stopped and claimed they wouldn't be doing that again?

They're censoring again.

The intent here is just. The problem is the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

There's either freedom of speech or there isn't. As soon as one person or entity decides it knows better, freedom of speech is dead and now all messages are just what that person or entity determines is ok.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

YouTube

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: They're censoring again.

The intent here is just. The problem is the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
I feel like this should be handled in more of a legal manor. IIRC, Germany has legally banned Nazi stuff and holocaust denying. Of course, can be a slippery slope once government regulate speech. I dunno. Maybe let us have a purge day for those people.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Vince

YouTube

Post by Vince »

They can be an editor and open up all responsibilities that come with that, or they can be a provider of a service like the phone company. I'm getting really tired of this dancing between the raindrops they're allowed to do.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

YouTube

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

YouTube

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

YouTube

Post by GORDON »

I saw TPRJones's name on a video the other night, in the list of people supporting him. I confirmed with TPR, it was him.

"Movies with Mikey." Is a good channel.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

YouTube

Post by Leisher »

Which one involves him?

Also, that channel loses all credibility with me for the "In Defense of TLJ" video.
GORDON
Site Admin

YouTube

Post by GORDON »

I think it was the Wonder Woman one. TPR's name at the end.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."