YouTube TV

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
GORDON
Site Admin

YouTube TV

Post by GORDON »

GORDON wrote: Ah, youtube tv is down.

https://outage.report/us/youtube-tv

Just as I was setting up a new TV and I thought there was a hardware problem so I've been uninstalling it and reinstalling it.
They gave me a free week for that outage, and I didn't even complain to them.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

YouTube TV

Post by Leisher »

Anyone else watching live sport, or I guess anything live, and the show will skip backwards a long way?

Tonight watching TTUN-Wisconsin and during the 3rd quarter it skipped back to halftime.

Last weekend during the Packers-Lions game it skipped back to the start of the game. Literally hours prior.

WTF?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

YouTube TV

Post by TheCatt »

Have not had those issues. Only issue I notice is that YouTube TV is usually about 10seconds behind reality
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

YouTube TV

Post by Leisher »

Depends on your feed. I noticed the feed on my phone is closer to reality than the feed on my TV. Haven't timed it to my PC feed yet.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

YouTube TV

Post by Leisher »

It's been down for apparently most of the country since around 8:30 p.m.

Not cool YouTube TV.

YouTube was down for a bit too.
GORDON
Site Admin

YouTube TV

Post by GORDON »

Noticed.

ANother free week coming, maybe.
TheCatt
Site Admin

YouTube TV

Post by TheCatt »

Didn't notice.

TheCatt
Site Admin

YouTube TV

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

YouTube TV

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: It's been down for apparently most of the country since around 8:30 p.m.

Not cool YouTube TV.

YouTube was down for a bit too.
Leisher
Site Admin

YouTube TV

Post by Leisher »

I mean, duh...
GORDON
Site Admin

YouTube TV

Post by GORDON »

Actually, I switched over to Amazon Prime, heh.

I'm old.
Leisher
Site Admin

YouTube TV

Post by Leisher »

I was either finishing Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus or beating Road Redemption.
TheCatt
Site Admin

YouTube TV

Post by TheCatt »

I was banging my wife.
Leisher
Site Admin

YouTube TV

Post by Leisher »

Been there, done that. :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

YouTube TV

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Been there, done that. :D
Must have been pretty forgettable for her :)
Leisher
Site Admin

YouTube TV

Post by Leisher »

"Thanks slow gas leak!" - Dave Attell
TheCatt
Site Admin

YouTube TV

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: "Thanks slow gas leak!" - Dave Attell
There go your SCOTUS chances
Leisher
Site Admin

YouTube TV

Post by Leisher »

Check your email.
Hi there,

We’re sorry about the unexpected YouTube TV interruption on Tuesday. We love our TV as much as you do, and our goal is to make sure that you can access your events and shows--whenever and however you want.

To help make this right, we’d like to give you a week of free service. Please contact us via this form before Wednesday, Oct 23 at 11:59p PT and we’ll credit your account.

For any other issues - please get in touch with us by email, phone, live chat, or @TeamYouTube on Twitter.

Thanks for sticking with us.

Sincerely,

The YouTube TV team
YouTube TV support
GORDON
Site Admin

YouTube TV

Post by GORDON »

Yep, got the same thing. Interesting that this time, you had to actually take an action. A lot of affected customers will miss it, that way.
Leisher
Site Admin

YouTube TV

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Yep, got the same thing. Interesting that this time, you had to actually take an action. A lot of affected customers will miss it, that way.
To be fair, not all of them were affected by the outage. Live TV still worked.