2016 General Election Thread

For stuff that is general.
Vince

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote:Is he dead? Yes.

Was he murdered? Yes.

Are the motive and killer unknown? Yes.

The fake part came from the suggested tie to wikileaks, that doesn't make everything else fake. This poor bastard got murdered and nobody gives a fuck why. All they care about is that he didn't email wikileaks...as far as can be proven.
I really feel bad for his family. Even if they catch the murderer and he confesses everything and that it was in fact a simple robbery gone wrong, the whack-a-doodles are still going to say the killer was framed like Lee Harvey Oswald that Seth Rich was doing something nefarious that caused his death.

The whole Wikileak murder thing is just completely illogical anyway.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Vince wrote: The whole Wikileak murder thing is just completely illogical anyway.
Yeah, because it doesn't matter what evidence he could have leaked, nobody would give a fuck anyway.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote:
Vince wrote: The whole Wikileak murder thing is just completely illogical anyway.
Yeah, because it doesn't matter what evidence he could have leaked, nobody would give a fuck anyway.
He died before anything was released by Wikileaks, but after they already had the information. So why kill him? Unless it was to send a message to other potential leakers. In which case they failed miserably because anyone that publicly suggests it was a hit is relentlessly mocked by those on the left. So no one within the DNC (the assumed target audience for the object lesson) is thinking it was a hit.

Then there's the Wikileaks side. They offer a big reward for evidence leading to an arrest in this case. If you were really concerned about the welfare of your leakers, wouldn't you turn over evidence that this guy actually WAS a leaker? Especially since they aren't investigating the death as a retaliation for leaking?

Kind of stupid. If I were a murdered leaker, I would much rather my killer be brought to justice than be worrying about any ramifications of it being known that my dead ass leaked classified information.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I remember a time when I had the slightest interest in stuff like this.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Vince wrote:In which case they failed miserably because anyone that publicly suggests it was a hit is relentlessly mocked by those on the left.
He was robbed in the middle of a shitty neighbourhood a couple hours before morning. Nothing so far says anything close to otherwise. I'm sure he was taken out by the same guy that did Vince Foster.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Vince wrote: So why kill him?
That's funny.
Malcolm wrote: I'm sure he was taken out by the same guy that did Vince Foster.
I'm quite certain nobody has ever been murdered in the U.S. to prevent a scandal from leaking.
GORDON wrote: Could have been a female or trans assassin, sexist homophobe.
Malcolm is just full of hate.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Pretty good article about politics and Taylor Swift.

See, she's refused to comment on Clinton or Trump or anything else. It's driving people insane because they feel like she has a responsibility to speak out against Trump. The writer explains that not only is it none of our business, but we shouldn't give a fuck what any celebrity thinks about politics.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

It is important to know who is on our side.
Vince

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: Pretty good article about politics and Taylor Swift.

See, she's refused to comment on Clinton or Trump or anything else. It's driving people insane because they feel like she has a responsibility to speak out against Trump. The writer explains that not only is it none of our business, but we shouldn't give a fuck what any celebrity thinks about politics.
She's one of the entertainers I actually have some respect for. She seems to be really good to her fans as well.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Hillary's new book blames Sanders for her loss.

I wonder if it mentions how she and her cronies cheated him out of winning the nomination?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Hillary's new book blames Sanders for her loss.

I wonder if it mentions how she and her cronies cheated him out of winning the nomination?
Yes I am sure she owns up to that.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

A CNN opinion piece written by a woman that agrees with Clinton.

It also doesn't mention the DNC rigging the primaries against him, says Sanders isn't a Democrat, and has all sorts of other batshit crazy stuff in there.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

There are few things more unpleasant than relitigating the 2016 Democratic primary. But more than a year later, it hasn't stopped, partly because the race touched on so many hot spots that continue to animate our politics: the way gender shapes how we perceive power, how class struggle collides with racial entitlement, what it even means to be "progressive" or to work outside the system.
In the mother of fucking motherfucking shitfucking what?
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Hillary thinks we need to get rid of the Electoral College.

This is the most clueless, bitter woman in history.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Hillary won't rule out questioning the legitimacy of the election.

You know, the one she was in because she rigged the primaries.

This woman cannot go away fast enough.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

But the Russians.
Vince

Post by Vince »

My understanding was that once the election was over, I wouldn't have to hear from one or the other of these assholes again.

Everything is awful.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I warned of this "your words are going to come back to haunt you" to the younger generation a decade ago, but I kind of love that lying liars get caught easier now, too.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Conspiracy Theorists!!!

Start your engines!

Paul Horner found dead.