The Republican Party

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

California congressman misusing funds, including to buy games on Steam.

Well, at least I can understand this corruption...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Vince

The Republican Party

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote:
He died.
Kind of made me wonder why they announced that he'd stopped treatment. He went so fast they had to have known he was dying. I wonder if they underestimated the presses inability to focus on anything not Trump related and thought they were going to get a lot of questions when he stopped treatment.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Minor GOP party member says dumb things
“Tired of these over paid ignorant blacks telling me what I should believe in. I will tell you what I believe in and that is our Flag the National Anthem and America period end of story,” she wrote. “You don’t like it here go to Africa see how you like it there. We are all Americans not African American not Hispanic American. WE ARE ALL AMERICAN.”

Maloney then complained about “reverse racism” in America and said she was “sick of the name calling, rioting, shooting, and looting.” She predicted a civil war “soon than later.”

Further in the thread, Maloney turned her anger toward the Steelers and her racist language grew even harsher.

Steelers are now just as bad as the rest of the over paid baboons. You respect your flag, country and our national anthem. How many men and women have lost limbs or died to protect this country and you baboons want respect,” she wrote. “If you want respect you need to earn it and so far you haven’t. Stop watching, or going to a game and paying for over priced food, water and tickets. Let’s see how the baboons get paid when white people stop paying their salaries.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Minor GOP party member says dumb things
Ha! I saw there was a new post here and before clicking thought "What stupid thing did a Republican say now."
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

This thread is almost always about something stupid some Republican said.

Let's switch things up with a fantastic speech about the current state of our politics by a Republican. (He really gets into the speech about 2 minutes in.)

Vince

The Republican Party

Post by Vince »

Sasse is one of my favorites up there. He seems to be a normal person. Or an abnormal Senator.

I don't see him doing that job long (In D.C.). I think he'll get too tired of the stupid.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Ted Cruz in political fight warns his rival will ban BBQ.

It's not as ridiculous as it sounds when you read the story. Cruz was clearly having a bit of fun because PETA is campaigning for the other guy and giving out BBQ tofu, which really should be punishable by death in Texas.
Vince

The Republican Party

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: Ted Cruz in political fight warns his rival will ban BBQ.

It's not as ridiculous as it sounds when you read the story. Cruz was clearly having a bit of fun because PETA is campaigning for the other guy and giving out BBQ tofu, which really should be punishable by death in Texas.
The number of people trying to fact check Cruz on this is funny.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Vince wrote:
Leisher wrote: Ted Cruz in political fight warns his rival will ban BBQ.

The number of people trying to fact check Cruz on this is funny.
People who can't see the obvious joke should have their right to vote revoked.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Vince

The Republican Party

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: PA gov candidate physically threatens opponent.

What a dumb fuck.
Wanted to see the full ad, but first saw it was a CNN segment, so couldn't be sure that they wouldn't truncate the ad to fit their narrative. Add to that I could only take about 10 seconds of Cuomo's voice before I had to bail on that clip.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Do we start the 2024 Election thread with Nikki Haley?
Outgoing United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley joked Thursday during the annual Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner that the organizers had "wanted an Indian woman, but Elizabeth Warren failed her DNA test."
GORDON
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by GORDON »

Been seeing here and there on other forums that Warren was morally wrong to publish the truth, she should have hidden it and not given the nazis ammo against her.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Do we start the 2024 Election thread with Nikki Haley?
Outgoing United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley joked Thursday during the annual Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner that the organizers had "wanted an Indian woman, but Elizabeth Warren failed her DNA test."
More serious part of her speech
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

I like her based upon this little bit I know of her.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Certainly more appealing than Bobby Jindal as Indian Republican s go.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

McConnell verbally assaulted in restaurant.

I've seen some verified accounts on Twitter claiming this is good behavior and what should happen.

Wrong. This is a guy screaming and causing an incident. This is not debate. This is not discussion. This is attempting to bully someone into doing what you want. This is intimidation.

Fuck everyone who thinks this behavior is ok.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by GORDON »

"It used to be we could kill Nazis, so.just yelling at them is ok "
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."