Cosby

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Might as well start a chain for him.

Male CNN anchor explains to possible rape victim how not to get raped.

Not for nothing, but had a FOX News person said this, it'd be national news.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Personally, I think it is he said/she said and some ladies want to get paid.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Why is it under movies?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Leisher wrote:Why is it under movies?
Thought that included actors/directors/personnel going insane.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Not always, no. I thought it belonged here because it's becoming a huge mainstream story.

This article details the many women speaking up and details of their accusations.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Why did all these women wait 30 years to say anything?
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

GORDON wrote:Why did all these women wait 30 years to say anything?
They haven't. This has been going on for a bit.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Show cancelled.
With NBC and Netflix also dropping projects with the comedian, the allegations have threatened Cosby's wholesome public image and future in show business.

Still, amid the allegations, Cosby performed a show in Florida last week without incident, and told a local paper ahead of the performance that he does not have to "answer to innuendos."

Yeah, but it might be a good idea right about now.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Cosby: The black media has my back.
"Let me say this. I only expect the black media to uphold the standards of excellence in journalism and when you do that you have to go in with a neutral mind," he told the Post.

Edited By Malcolm on 1418671730
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Cosby is turning to a community that has branded him an "Uncle Tom" for support?

Good luck with that.
unkbill

Post by unkbill »

Bill Cosby. The guy that invented the ruffy.

I had dinner, alone, with him at his Lake Tahoe home. We were going to talk about a movie I was going to star in for him.

I have my doubts. I think most or all is money motivated.
In marriage there is always one person right. And the other one is the husband.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

He settled one case out of court already a few years back. Either she had a good enough frame up, it's literally not worth his time to fight it, or there's some tinge of truth.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Damn.
In a sworn deposition, Cosby answered questions from Constand's attorney, Dolores Troiani.

"When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," Cosby replied.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I read somewhere that the AP took a lot out of context, and only used sources from the plaintiff's attorney. They reality is that the women asked for the ludes prior to sex.

That's what I read.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

He did say he gave drugs to "other people," but when Troiani began to ask Cosby if he gave other people Quaaludes knowing they were illegal, Cosby's attorney interjected and said that his client acknowledged giving them only to a woman whose name is redacted.

He's not claiming the women asked for them, otherwise he'd say "yes" to this.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Well, admitting he knowingly was using illegal drugs is also problematic, no matter what their use.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

GORDON wrote:Well, admitting he knowingly was using illegal drugs is also problematic, no matter what their use.

Illegal drugs? I don't give a fuck. Use and abuse them how you want. Dosing someone without their knowledge, whatever your intentions, gives drug users everywhere a worse name.

The fact he's got to distinguish between "woman" and "women" is a bit disconcerting.

Edited By Malcolm on 1436292707
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »