Vaccinations

For stuff that is general.
Malcolm

Vaccinations

Post by Malcolm »

Robert De Niro and (surprise, surprise) a Kennedy are functionally fucking we-todd-did.
“On one hand, the government is telling pregnant women which mercury-laced fish to avoid so that they don’t harm their fetuses, and on the other, the CDC supports injecting mercury-containing vaccines into pregnant women, infants and children,” Kennedy said at a joint press conference Wednesday.

“This defies all logic and common sense.”
No, it belies your complete and total disregard for chemistry. But thanks for playing, dickweeds.
Kennedy also said recently that Dipshit Drumpf still wants him to chair a commission on vaccine safety and scientific integrity, which was proposed in early January when he met with the then-Dipshit Elect at Drumpf Tower.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Vaccinations

Post by Leisher »

De Niro has really been making an ass of himself lately.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Vaccinations

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Vaccinations

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Vaccinations

Post by GORDON »

Whatever gets you shunned.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Cakedaddy

Vaccinations

Post by Cakedaddy »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Vaccinations

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Thanks, fucktards. Well done.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... 1a526d1655
Remember when we had measles eliminated? Man, those were the days.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Vaccinations

Post by Cakedaddy »

Here's rootin' for Polio and Mumps! Let's go old school!
Leisher
Site Admin

Vaccinations

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Vaccinations

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Vaccinations

Post by Leisher »

Amazon now being targeted as a source of misinformation on vaccines.

A conspiracy theorist could make a connection between shutting down anti-vax stuff and efforts to curb free speech. There's a political thriller script in there somewhere.
Leisher
Site Admin

Vaccinations

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Vaccinations

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Vaccinations

Post by Leisher »

Here's a great tactic by anti-vaxers that's sure to win them lots of support: Attack parents of dead children on social media and blame vaccines or claim the kids don't exist.

Please explain to me how putting two in the back of the skull of every single person that engages in this behavior would not be a net win for humanity.

Meanwhile, a CNN opinion piece wants social media to censor anti-vaxers.

I get the sentiment, but who gets censored next? Who gets to decide what's real and what's not? It'll start with obvious things: anti-vaxers, flat Earthers, pedos, etc., but eventually it'll start to become political or get based upon what's popular at the time rather than what can be backed up with scientific fact.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Vaccinations

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Please explain to me how putting two in the back of the skull of every single person that engages in this behavior would not be a net win for humanity.
No argument here.
Leisher wrote: Meanwhile, a CNN opinion piece wants social media to censor anti-vaxers.
I mean, you just wanted some of them killed :)

I'm really torn here. I'm a big fan of freedom of speech, but these people, ugh........
Leisher
Site Admin

Vaccinations

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I mean, you just wanted some of them killed
But I didn't say they should have their freedom of speech taken away!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Vaccinations

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
Pretty sure dead men don't talk.
Leisher
Site Admin

Vaccinations

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote:
Pretty sure dead men don't talk.
They used their freedom of speech to get themselves removed from the population. I'm not seeing the problem...
Vince

Vaccinations

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote:[post]
I'm really torn here. I'm a big fan of freedom of speech, but these people, ugh........
That's the difference between believing in the principle and lip service.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
TheCatt
Site Admin

Vaccinations

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote:
TheCatt wrote:[post]
That's the difference between believing in the principle and lip service.
No, it's the difference between allowing people to harm others, or not.