For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

It is in the sandhills.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Speaking of Carolina... a crazy man shot three people in my college apartment complex. My parents still rent the condo.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It's an absolute tragedy what happened, but some of the social media response has been ridiculous.

"Why aren't they telling us his religion?! BIASED MSM!" - [url=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... or-to-musl
im-massmurder-arrest-10038126.html]Uh, they did, it's right there in the articles, he's atheist.[/url]

"I expect public condemnations like Charlie Hebdo." - Well see, here's the thing... These poor kids weren't gunned down by a religious extremist for voicing their opinion. They were probably gunned down over a parking spot.

FB is blowing up with people saying this isn't getting coverage either, but every damn media outlet is covering it as a top story, so I'm not sure what more they are expecting?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

Post by Vince »

Heh... turns out he's a very vocal atheist, too. Can't find the article from this morning, but it looked like he might lean pretty far left as well.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher, I don't know why you brought you pestilence to the Carolinas, but I hope you burn.

I can only assume this thing came from you. I want to cut out my stomach and live on a feeding tube.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Consider it a lesson that teaches you not to cheap out on STD protection.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

My "Second Cumming" tour of the Carolinas will begin within 30 days. Hide your women.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I'm deep inside you again and I've apparently brought rain to cleanse you.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Leisher wrote:I'm deep inside you again and I've apparently brought rain to cleanse you.
You make Carolina wet.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I dunno, looks awfully dry to me.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote:I dunno, looks awfully dry to me.
He must have entered Carolina via the back door.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Here I come again. Hide your women.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

And yet again...
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Inside you again. Got to be honest, I'm getting sick of you.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Better be careful she's going to start thinking you're in a relationship.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

To be honest, I'm on a layover in Chicago, but Carolina keeps calling. I'll be in her tonight.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:To be honest, I'm on a layover in Chicago, but Carolina keeps calling. I'll be in her tonight.
I'll be laying over in Chicago tomorrow... California bound. This state really goes downhill when you visit, so I figured I'd leave this time.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Well played sir.

you're going to miss all the fun though.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Got in my rental car, drove out of the airport and the skies opened. I laughed.

Only rained for a minute though.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

*sigh*

Here I go again.