Unexplained Phenomenon
No votes
Other
22%

Total votes: 9

Malcolm

Re: The Missing 777

Post by Malcolm »

Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Alhazad

Re:

Post by Alhazad »

Vince wrote:I figure it crashed somewhere other than where they're looking. It's always a mystery until you know what happened.

There was a yacht some year ago they found and everyone was gone. Plates and glasses out like they'd just finished eating and were gone. The bodies were found washed ashore some miles away, and they'd figured out that everyone ate dinner and had a little wine and they'd decided to go for a swim. But no one dropped the ladder. Had the bodies not been found in their swimming attire, that would have been a GREAT mystery.
How high is the saxboard on a yacht? Couldn't they have just made a body-raft by linking arms and legs and had the tallest stand on them?
We're Back: A Dinosaur's Story
Malcolm

Re: The Missing 777

Post by Malcolm »

More info.
According to end of flight simulations run by the Australian bureau, the plane was spiraling in its final moments, descending at up to 25,000 feet per minute (284 mph).
"Therefore there was no way this airplane was being flown by anyone. It was out of control, ran out of fuel and spiraled into the sea at high speed."
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

The Missing 777

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The Missing 777

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”