Chicago

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

So we're in August, and half the city of Chicago has either been shot or has shot someone.

The mayor is pleading for help in catching the criminals.

I want to point something out. In 2008, the United States put a Democrat in office with a Democratic controlled Congress. The state of Illinois is a stronghold for Democrats, as is the city of Chicago. Trying to run in that state as a Republican anything is like trying to swim across the Atlantic in 5 minutes, during a hurricane, with China strapped to your back. The state and town of Chicago are ridiculously pro-union.

Point being that EVERYTHING is controlled by Democrats in this scenario.

So where's the fucking utopia?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

"I'd like to remind everybody that it also requires a community to step up," Emanuel said Monday at an unrelated press conference. "You're not a snitch, you have a role in community policing."

Actually, yes, you are a snitch by definition if you do that. If your police weren't so fucking corrupt and laughable the general populous might trust them more.

"We can keep doing that," he said, "but we have to pass stronger gun laws in this state. We're not talking about repealing conceal/ carry, but making sure we have a tougher set of laws dealing with assault weapons and other types of guns."

A) How will restricting guns solve the problem of people being shot not talking to cops?
B) When presented with the choice of talking to the cops or suffering the effects of a gunshot wound, most of your citizens choose the later. Is this not the most damning indictment of your public servants' general lack of worth?
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It's the liberal answer for gun violence: "Ban guns because they kill people!"

Ignore the fact that they are sentient beings, and must have a human being aim them and pull their trigger.

Let's ban guns because then only the police will have them.

Everyone knows that criminals wouldn't have guns anymore because it'd be against the law for them to have them.

Just like nobody can get drugs because they're illegal.

Edited By Leisher on 1346177045
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Chicago

Post by Leisher »

Chicago was in lockdown today because the sentence was being handed down in the case of a white cop who killed a black teen.

Cop was found guilty. I LOVE the picture they used for the black kid. That's not manipulative at all.

Anyway, the city was locked down because of fear over violent protests if the guy was found innocent.

Meanwhile, zero protests for the 423 other homicide victims (so far) in Chicago in 2018.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Chicago

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Chicago

Post by Leisher »

*sarcastic gasp*
thibodeaux

Chicago

Post by thibodeaux »

On the plus side, ZERO fake hate-crime bleaynchings.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Chicago

Post by TheCatt »

If your culture uses the word "snitch," you're the problem.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Chicago

Post by GORDON »

According to that other site, 4 out of 5 of those murders won't even have a suspect.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Chicago

Post by GORDON »

In Chicago over night, my kid is flying internationally out of O'Hare at 8am.

Went through downtown and saw the tall building. What # biggest is it, these days? I understand the a-rabs used slaves to make a bigger one.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."