Pick One - Part 89 - NSFW

Post by GORDON »

#3 looks least miserable.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

2 should be the clear winner, but she does look miserable. I think she's got the most baggage. #3 looks like she can be saved.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: 2 should be the clear winner, but she does look miserable. I think she's got the most baggage. #3 looks like she can be saved.
I started with 2, then scrolled down more... and, yes.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

#2 wishes she had done better in high school. Maybe gone to a nice small college somewhere, met a boy from Iowa.

But nope... here she is taking off her clothes so she can pay her late cell phone bill.

#1 is just hoping she doesn't get hit again.

This is a very sad picture.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: #2 wishes she had done better in high school. Maybe gone to a nice small college somewhere, met a boy from Iowa.

But nope... here she is taking off her clothes so she can pay her late cell phone bill.

#1 is just hoping she doesn't get hit again.

This is a very sad picture.
You're in a dark place lately.

These girls are best friends who escaped from poverty by use their wits, and just show their titties for fun because the worlds needs titties.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

#3 leans in to the abuse... she kind of gets off on it, even though she knows it leads down a self-destructive path.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: #3 leans in to the abuse... she kind of gets off on it, even though she knows it leads down a self-destructive path.
She also setup an orphanage for disadvantaged kids who then in turn, setup their own no kill pet rescue to spread the love.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

And then killed herself because in spite of her good works, she still can't stop taking off her clothes in shitty apartments with clearly depressed women.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: And then killed herself because in spite of her good works, she still can't stop taking off her clothes in shitty apartments with clearly depressed women.
This was an apartment they had bought for a friend of theirs from their successful e-commerce company that donates 10% of its profits to support battered women. They decided to have a little break after returning from the pool and take their tops off to remind the world that there's beauty everywhere.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

They've used bleach twice but the smell of the corpse of the meth addict that died and melted in there keeps permeating up through the carpet.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

#2 legit looks like a kid that was friends with my oldest. Divorced parents. Mom is a hippie that lives in an apartment, smokes weed every night in front of the girl, and doesn't really have a career. Dad is absent most of the time as he travels. Her brothers stay with him, so when she's there she's exposed to them and one of their girlfriends. Teenage boys being what they are don't exactly respect women, so...

This girl made me extremely uncomfortable as she always tried to be touchy feely. So much so that my wife told me is was blatantly obvious that I was uncomfortable and trying to get away from her. Clearly she was desperate for affection and a father figure.

Anyway, she made her priorities in life becoming popular with boys and putting out. My daughter and her parted ways pretty quickly, it was a friendship that only lasted about 4-6 months.

Last time my wife and daughter saw her she was roller skating with two other girls with the same priorities and they were wearing thongs. These were 8th graders.

You just know drugs and alcohol are probably already present in her life as well.

Bad parenting sucks.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

#2 is sick of Gordon's shit.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

It's fine, I have no more of myself to give to try and fix broken people.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: It's fine, I have no more of myself to give to try and fix broken people.
She's sick of your bullshit, but still showing you her titties to spread love in the world.