Pick One - Part 38 - NSFW

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

My top two were 3 and 7.

7 seems high maintenance while 3 seems seductive.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

For me it was: 1, 2, 3, 6, 7 as possibilities. 7 looks a little weird. 1 looks a little too skinny. 6 and 3's mouths are odd. At first I thought 2 was touching #3, but apparently not. Either way, those are all decent choices, but went #2 on her smile + boobs and flat tummy.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

For me, 1 was too skinny, 2 looks crosseyed in that pic, 3's smile looks like she was caught unaware which is fine, 4 is pretty but shapeless, 5 just looks like a board and annoying, 6 has a killer body but i didn't like her face, 7 has a good body and is clearly the most "American".
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: 2 looks crosseyed in that pic,
Maybe you need glasses?

7s boobs also look fakeish.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Maybe you need glasses?
I'm wearing some!

The whites of her left eye is clearly far more visible than the whites of her right eye. She would still probably be my third pick.