Hillary

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Hillary

Post by Leisher »

Why are the right wingers on FB talking about Hillary and a trial? Also, "Obamagate" and Russian collusion?

I've seen nothing about this stuff in the news, which isn't shocking as C-19, protests, and I don't visit Fox News often.

What's the deal?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Hillary

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Why are the right wingers on FB talking about Hillary and a trial? Also, "Obamagate" and Russian collusion?

I've seen nothing about this stuff in the news, which isn't shocking as C-19, protests, and I don't visit Fox News often.

What's the deal?
I don't know. I know there was some kind of testimony last week about Russia?

That being said, I went to the Fox New hole, and found this, so... yeah
Fox Nation host Tammy Bruce said on Monday that it does not surprise her that the GOP establishment is not supporting President Trump because they are siding with ideas of globalism instead of “Americanism.”

“This is, of course, the swamp,” the "Get Tammy Bruce" host told “Fox & Friends.”

“This is about Americanism versus globalism. What is best for the American family versus what is best for the political ruling elite class,” Bruce said, arguing that the binary choice of Democrat or Republican has dissolved.

Bruce argued that Trump does not care about what the GOP establishment thinks and rather listens to the American people.
I... just... can't.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Hillary

Post by Leisher »

Let's not turn this into a Trump bashing thread. There's already one for that! (But yes, Tammy Bruce sounds like a moron.)

I just want to know what the deal is with Hillary.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Hillary

Post by TheCatt »

She might have to testify about her email server, I've heard.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Hillary

Post by GORDON »

Timely.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."