Post-Corona Economy

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by GORDON »

I always thought "assisted living" communities, where every house/apartment doesn't have any steps, bars in the sit-down shower, and intercoms all over the house to call the local nurse, would be a good way to live until you literally can't wipe your own ass any more.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Leisher »

I've had to visit a few in the past few years as Lindsay's grandparents aged and they come in different flavors. The senior communities are pretty nice and afford people as much independence as they want. They could live in an apartment on the outskirts of the building or inside where staff can tend to their needs 24/7.

Once you can't wipe your own ass there are more medically focused living centers for those folks.
thibodeaux

Post-Corona Economy

Post by thibodeaux »

Lol imagine having to wipe your ass...you guys are peasants!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by GORDON »

thibodeaux wrote: Lol imagine having to wipe your ass...you guys are peasants!
That being said, still loving my bidet.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote:
I guess when you're used to people shooting loads up your ass a bidet isn't much different?
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by GORDON »

There is no penetration.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
GORDON wrote:
I guess when you're used to people shooting loads up your ass a bidet isn't much different?
Ha!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by TheCatt »

Troy

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Troy »

Totally, it turns out a very large % of people are the "hide the zombie bite from the group because I'm special" type of person.

No way I sit in a 2 hour movie with a walking zombie time bomb.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by GORDON »

Went and saw Tenet. Didn't die.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Went and saw Tenet. Didn't die.
Yet
GORDON
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by GORDON »

Well.

"I knew a guy, went and saw a movie with enforced distancing in the theater. Ten years later, BAM, herpes."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Well.

"I knew a guy, went and saw a movie with enforced distancing in the theater. Ten years later, BAM, herpes."
AIDS In this case.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Leisher »

If I was guaranteed nobody was within a certain distance and it was a movie I REALLY wanted to see, I would consider it.

However, that attitude isn't going to be filling theaters.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by GORDON »

Have you seen the local toledo theaters lately? All seats are assigned at ticketing, online. Every other row automatically closed. As soon as you select a seat, it blocks out the 2 seats on either side of you.

There wasn't anyone within 20 feet of us, in Tenet. Probably 10x safer than a grocery store.

If you choose seats last second, you'll be able to see if there's enough space for you to be comfortable.
thibodeaux

Post-Corona Economy

Post by thibodeaux »

I didn't like theaters BEFORE coronavirus.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Have you seen the local toledo theaters lately? All seats are assigned at ticketing, online. Every other row automatically closed. As soon as you select a seat, it blocks out the 2 seats on either side of you.

There wasn't anyone within 20 feet of us, in Tenet. Probably 10x safer than a grocery store.

If you choose seats last second, you'll be able to see if there's enough space for you to be comfortable.
That's great. Now someone needs to release a movie I'm interested in seeing.
thibodeaux wrote: I didn't like theaters BEFORE coronavirus.
There are definitely theaters my family avoids. I want to go watch a show on the big screen, not a show happening in the theater seats and lobby.