Coronavirus

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: For years it has become more and more acceptable to normalize violet behavior toward people with whom you disagree. Punch a nazi. Cancel a racist. Morally repugnant behavior has become virtuous.
Lynching, mobs, etc. This has been that way forever.
GORDON wrote: And now we have COVID, and young people are going back to college and partying together as hard as they ever did to spread it, because it mainly only kills their perceived enemy: old people. Morally repugnant behavior has become virtuous.
Disagree. They don't really think beyond themselves and the "Eh, I'm young, won't hurt me"
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

The little news I watch, it looks like active warfare between ideologies.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

q: what's the difference between a nazi and a person who did nothing while while the nazis ascended to power?
a: there isn't one
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

GORDON wrote:
q: what's the difference between a nazi and a person who did nothing while while the nazis ascended to power?
q: what's the difference between this and W saying "you're either with us or against us"?
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

Snap.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

Parents send their C-19 positive kid to school.

Honestly, bad parenting is top 3 in the "Things dragging down the U.S."
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

Also in top 3 would be "tolerance of people who do things like parenting, poorly." Start enacting harsher, public punishments for the little things, and it'll be a wake-up call.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

When Trump blocked travel from China he was called a racist. Later he was criticized by the same people who said he should have done it sooner.

That being said, I hope Chris Rock has enough money to be cancelled for calling it out.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

Party of 1000+ near FSU.

I don't see the issue. It's not like there's a global pandemic going on.

Experts are predicting C-19 is going to spread more this winter.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Trump has the virus.

Probably should have worn a mask.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

I admit that I laughed when I saw the news this morning. I really don't wish the man harm (ok, I kinda do...), but damn does anyone deserve this virus more? Even if he didn't downplay it constantly the "masks aren't a good look" nonsense is something he and his team decided was the right play during a pandemic.

Plus, there's a guy in me and Stranger's golf league that is WAY right. If you have a crazy conspiracy theory, he buys it. We golfed Wednesday and I got an earful about how this virus wasn't shit and the masks do nothing, yada yada yada. If Trump dies of this it will be interesting to see how people like him shift the facts to match their beliefs. I think the first "Isn't it interesting he came down with this right after being near Biden" conspiracy theory will take about 30 seconds for someone to start pushing.

I just did a google search, and I think I might be the first person in the world with this idea, but someone needs to photoshop Randy Marsh's moustache onto Trump ASAP!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: but someone needs to photoshop Randy Marsh's moustache onto Trump ASAP!
Is that from the pandemic special, or something else?
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

Pandemic Special.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »