Happy Indigenous People's Day!

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

2nd one in Cambridge, MA where I work.

I was slightly confused by my boss' email being out of work today cuz his kids are home.

Also, there was no mail.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Happy "Sucks You Had No Immunity to European Diseases So You Got Wiped Out" Day.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Someday the next correction will be "Celebrate Everyone Day".

2050-
"We've come to understand that indigenous people didn't live in peace as we believed. In fact, they murdered, tortured, robbed, and everything else from one another. Who knew? Anyway, because of that, and because celebrating indigenous people actually offends indigenous people, we're just going to celebrate everyone."

2100-
"Well shit. Turns out, human beings are just assholes. Therefore we can't rightly celebrate anyone. Every single demographic has done something horrific. SO today is now Celebrate Dogs Day because everyone loves dogs."

2150-
Bob in accounting was attacked by a pitbull. His wife has been triggered by Celebrate Dogs Day, so we're canceling it. From now on, it'll just be called Monday.

2300-
Representatives of the moon have contacted us about Monday...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”