Ukraine

For stuff that is general.
Vince

Ukraine

Post by Vince »

Support flips against impeachment as Trump approval rating jumps: Poll
Independents are key in the shift, with 49% opposing impeachment and only 34% supporting impeachment. In October, 48% of independents supported impeachment and 39% opposed.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Troy

Ukraine

Post by Troy »

That's interesting. The first week was pretty bad, to be fair. Second week was more interesting.

There is also the issue of where the sound bites are coming from. You could probably watch Fox News, see clips of the Republican committee members testifying-instead-of-questioning, and think that's the whole case. Or listen to Trump's quote from THE DAY HE FOUND OUT ABOUT THE WHISTLE-BLOWER and think, "Well, if Trump denies it, it must be false". It's hard for even those committee members to stay on top of a hearing with that many witnesses, depositions, and stories. Layperson ain't got time for that.

No idea how the rest of it will play out from here, honestly.
Vince

Ukraine

Post by Vince »

I think the media might have under delivered to those that are still persuadable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt4cUNNfWtw
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Ukraine

Post by Leisher »

The MSM's hyperbole about anything these days certainly doesn't help. Pretty sure we've posted polls here showing the public distrust of the MSM is doing nothing but growing.

That being said, I'm sure Trump is guilty of illegal shit. I'm also sure the Bidens did some illegal shit with the Ukraine. I'm sure Obama killed an American citizen without trial (Everyone remembers that, right?). I'm certain Bill got a blowjob in the White House and lied about it. I'm pretty damn sure Cheney used W as a puppet. I truly believe Hillary is almost a super villain level of corrupt politician. And so on.

I really wish the MSM would call ALL of them out on their bullshit, and I wish it didn't take Trump levels of being an asshole to do so.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”