Red Rooms

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Red Rooms

Post by Leisher »

Do you think they actually exist?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Red Rooms

Post by GORDON »

Yes.

But what do you mean? More than just a room that's been painted red?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Red Rooms

Post by TheCatt »

I do not know what you mean by red room?
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Red Rooms

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Red Rooms

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, I saw that wiki too, but wouldn't you want people to think they're fake? :D

Truth be told, in the realities of our world, it makes complete sense that these would exist. Perhaps not for murder, torture, and rape, but certainly for selling trafficked humans.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Red Rooms

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Yeah, I saw that wiki too, but wouldn't you want people to think they're fake? :D

Truth be told, in the realities of our world, it makes complete sense that these would exist. Perhaps not for murder, torture, and rape, but certainly for selling trafficked humans.
I'd certainly say they are conceivable. I mean, we know people are kept prisoner, much easier in some other countries, etc. Hooking a PPV webcam up to it doesn't seem like a far stretch.
GORDON
Site Admin

Red Rooms

Post by GORDON »

Especially if there are other sick fucks who will pay to see it.

I now think they are real. People are sick fucks, other sick fucks can be reached over the dark web, and $$$ is a powerful motivator.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Red Rooms

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: People are sick fucks, other sick fucks can be reached over the dark web, and $$$ is a powerful motivator.
Exactly why I asked the question. I feel the same.