If you could kill people, would you?

For stuff that is general.

If you could kill people (instantly/untraceabley) would you?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 4

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Someone offers you the power to kill others, but it cannot be traced back to you (looks like an accident/heart attack/whatever). Would you take it?
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Yes, I would take the power.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I think I would. But I'm a little worried about what I would do with it.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I'm the only one I trust to use it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: I'm the only one I trust to use it.
I would not trust you with it.

I would deny myself this power. It's lovely to consider, but realistically, would just lead to ruin.

However, if you gave me telepathy to go along with it, I'd take it in a heartbeat and sleep like a baby. Point being, I'd want to be able to see my victims' truth. Is this person really a pedo, a serial killer, terrorist, rapist, etc?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: but realistically, would just lead to ruin.
Probably.
Leisher wrote: However, if you gave me telepathy to go along with it, I'd take it in a heartbeat and sleep like a baby. Point being, I'd want to be able to see my victims' truth. Is this person really a pedo, a serial killer, terrorist, rapist, etc?
Annnnndddd... everyone's dead.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote:
GORDON wrote: I'm the only one I trust to use it.
I would not trust you with it.

I would deny myself this power. It's lovely to consider, but realistically, would just lead to ruin.

However, if you gave me telepathy to go along with it, I'd take it in a heartbeat and sleep like a baby. Point being, I'd want to be able to see my victims' truth. Is this person really a pedo, a serial killer, terrorist, rapist, etc?

I would sieze the power to.make sure it never got used, turd.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: I would sieze the power to.make sure it never got used, turd.
Would you kill people to make sure it never got used?
Vince

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: However, if you gave me telepathy to go along with it, I'd take it in a heartbeat and sleep like a baby. Point being, I'd want to be able to see my victims' truth. Is this person really a pedo, a serial killer, terrorist, rapist, etc?
Annnnndddd... everyone's dead.
Heheh
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote:
GORDON wrote: I would sieze the power to.make sure it never got used, turd.
Would you kill people to make sure it never got used?
Probably not.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Annnnndddd... everyone's dead.
Oh, make no mistake, I'd kill some fuckers. But I'd kill the correct fuckers. People too broken to contribute. I wouldn't kill people just because they have different ideologies or whatever.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
Oh, make no mistake, I'd kill some fuckers. But I'd kill the correct fuckers. People too broken to contribute. I wouldn't kill people just because they have different ideologies or whatever.
I think everyone’s at least a little broken. But maybe I’m wrong.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote:
I think everyone’s at least a little broken. But maybe I’m wrong.
Don't get me wrong, I also believe everyone is a little broken. I'm talking way, way broken. If you think crashing planes into towers full of innocent people is a good action, then humanity doesn't need you. If you think it's ok to fuck 4 year olds, humanity doesn't need you. If you are part of a secret cabal that works to oppress the people of the world...
Vince

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: Don't get me wrong, I also believe everyone is a little broken. I'm talking way, way broken. If you think crashing planes into towers full of innocent people is a good action, then humanity doesn't need you. If you think it's ok to fuck 4 year olds, humanity doesn't need you. If you are part of a secret cabal that works to oppress the people of the world...
... or the Jews...
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Vince wrote:
Leisher wrote: Don't get me wrong, I also believe everyone is a little broken. I'm talking way, way broken. If you think crashing planes into towers full of innocent people is a good action, then humanity doesn't need you. If you think it's ok to fuck 4 year olds, humanity doesn't need you. If you are part of a secret cabal that works to oppress the people of the world...
... or the Jews...
Adolf?
Vince

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote:
Vince wrote:
... or the Jews...
Adolf?
Just saying when anyone starts to think they'd be a singular good judge, jury and executioner it tends to lead to dark places.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Vince wrote:
Leisher wrote:
Vince wrote:
... or the Jews...
Adolf?
Just saying when anyone starts to think they'd be a singular good judge, jury and executioner it tends to lead to dark places.
Everything leads to dark places.

However, if you only eliminate pedos, terrorists, and the Illuminati, then stop, you'll probably be ok. (And the Illuminati part was a joke.)
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Leisher wrote:
Vince wrote:
Leisher wrote:

Adolf?
Everything leads to dark places.

However, if you only eliminate pedos, terrorists, and the Illuminati, then stop, you'll probably be ok. (And the Illuminati part was a joke.)
Where do you think these powers are coming from?
Vince

Post by Vince »

Cakedaddy wrote: Where do you think these powers are coming from?
up vote
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Vince wrote:
Cakedaddy wrote: Where do you think these powers are coming from?
up vote
That made me laugh audibly.